No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy stats.....-2, even though he had 2 pts....7 PIM......and countless bush league acts.

Some time watching Datsyuk film may help......but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
      Pussy even refuses to fight.

I know! He asks (Schenn I think), if he wants to go, and when the response is "Yes", he smiles and shakes his head.

Comment

• And how bout Adams with the "hair pull" on Hartnell? Learned it from The Puss I'm sure.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I just got with my DVR of this game, and I've got to say, it has been very satisfying watching the gutless bitches from Pittsburgh gettting assfucked like the gutless bitches that they are. And it's touching to see #27 from Pittsburgh protecting the alpha female (even though it was Cindy who started the fight with Hartnell). Neal, Asham, and that douchebag should all get suspended.

Great leadership by Cindy. LULZ.

Comment

• Alpha female...LMAO

Comment

• And is anyone surprised that this is going on after Weber got a slap on the wrist? Funny how messages get sent

Comment

• Everyone seems to be staying down, or heading off for "treatment" too, since Zetterberg "Not" being injured seemed to be a contributing factor in the decision to NOT suspend Weber.

Comment

• Bettman shouldn't be at all surprised, in retrospect, after he rubber-stamped the decision by Shanny not to suspend Weber.

Comment

• I can't readily recall a series I've ever enjoyed more that didn't involve the Red Wings winning than this Philly beat-down of the gutless pussies from Shittsburgh. What an absolute disgrace they are to the greatest sport on earth. Just embarrassing.

And Alexi Crosby is a poor man's Pavel Bure.
                    Last edited by Mike; April 15, 2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Other than towards osu and msu, I don't think I've ever seen as much hatred towards any team in any sport as I've been seeing here towards the Penguins

Batman would be proud

Comment

• It's very possibe that I hate the frozen chickens more than any other organization in sports - college or pro.

Comment

• Crosby was, admittedly, a huge whiner when he became a pro......and Bettman, and the NHL , shoved him in our faces every fucking chance they got. I remember watching a broadcast that essentially followed Crosby on every stoppage of play....on or off the ice, as the announcers gushed about his play. He quickly, and deservedly developed a reputation as a diver, a whiner, a dirty player, and a gutless pussy. People notice things.....and when you combine everything together......you have what we have.

Comment

• The proceeding annoyance was brought to you by Jack Daniels and an equal measure of bitterness.

Other than Matdotra, please drink responsibly.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 15, 2012, 10:21 PM.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• So says the guy who can't spell my name correctly....LMAO. Bitterness is truly a sad emotion.....responsible or not.

Spelling is easier if you're sober too!

Comment

• please drink repsosnibly
                                I certainly will, but I hope the officer that stops me doesn't make me say that "word"---just not sure about the pronunciation, sober or not

Comment

Working...
                                X