No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relentless forecheck too. Kings got hot at the right time and are playing really well. I knew Vancouver was in trouble having to open against red hot Quick.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Relentless is an apt description. They're playing like a team that could win a Cup.

Comment

• They're playing like a team that could win a Cup.

But they don't have The Great One!

Comment

• Kings have won 8 of 9 playoff games as they rolled Vancouver and St. Louis...serious contender.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Giroux and Couturier in the lineup for Philly. Looking good, Claude picked up an assist on the PP and just scored a short-hander!

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
              Relentless is an apt description. They're playing like a team that could win a Cup.
              They're playing like the team that WILL win the Cup.

Comment

• 2-2 in New Jersey. The Devils are dominating everywhere but the scoreboard.

Comment

• Devils beat the Flyers 4-2 , and take a stranglehold series lead. Wheels came off for Philly, no surprise.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 6, 2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Did I hear right that the devils are bankrupt?

Comment

• Only their souls

[youtube]pTJMtZWx29s[/youtube]

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                        Did I hear right that the devils are bankrupt?
                        During the regular season nobody goes to Devils games except friends and family.

Comment

• LA physically dominated Phoenix, 8 days off and still looked impressive. Quick let in a few softies but was very solid, 9th playoff win in 10 games, SCF here they come.

Comment

• Yep. They're unstoppable. 8 playoff wins in a row.

Comment

• The LA Kings look unstoppable, 11-1 in the playoffs. The Bettman Coyotes are a game away from being from being swept. That means another 10 + days of rest while the Rangers/Devils series likely goes 6 or 7 games. A well -rested Los Angeles will be tough beat as they have peaked at the right time... Not bad for a team that barely made the playoffs.
                              -

Comment

• Will Detroit go after this guy? Again!

Dominik Hasek wants to make an NHL comeback

Comment

Working...
                                X