Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best defensive player in my lifetime.

Comment

• The last of his kind, probably. I think that we've seen the last of the "20 year superstar on one team" guys. How lucky are we that we have had two of them in our lifetimes?

Comment

• They're still out there. no where near as common as before but they'll show up from time to time
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Gold_Club"]Triple Gold Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Favorite all-time Wing. Not only the perfect defenseman, but the perfect human as well. Can't say one bad thing about the man and that's rare today.

Will be sorely missed not only in Detroit but the entire NHL.

Best of luck, Nick; your contributions on the ice and in the community were second to none.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Lidstrom no doubt is one of the top 10 all-time Red Wings, not to mention a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

Comment

• Lidstrom earned just over 100 million as a Wing in 20 NHL seasons.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• and worth every cent

Comment

• Would like to see NJ even the series tonight but LA looks unstoppable.

With Wednesday's victory, Los Angeles improved to 9-0 away from Staples Center this postseason, outscoring its opponents 32-14 in away games. The Kings' nine consecutive road wins are the most in a single playoff year in league history. They are also the first team to record 11 straight wins away from home over multiple postseasons. The Kings are 13-2 overall in this year's postseason.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• They are still playing hockey?

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Lidstrom---NOTHING but CLASS!

Comment

• #5 will hang from the rafters at JLA and they can't put it up soon enough. Lidstrom is one of the greatest to ever play the game. Period.

Comment

• Excellent defenseman no doubt, amazed how long he played although highly doubt West Bloomfield is actually Detroit Nick!

Comment

• I think we can give him the license to describe the greater Detroit metropolitan area as "Detroit". This is probably like most of the denizens of Coconut Grove, Coral Gables or Hialeah describe their city as Miami when identifying their city to people outside of Fla.

Comment

Working...
                                X