No announcement yet.

All Things Notre Dame - The Clashmore Mike Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know. Hasn't ESPN been covering them for a long time?

Comment

• covering and having a big contract are two different things
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's hard to argue that the SEC hasn't been completely dominant the past five years. What disappoints me about the sports media is that they have mostly ignored the oversigning phenomenon.

Comment

• it is also hard to aruge that when an SEC loses to another SEC, they are treated differently than if a BIG team loses to another BIG team.. or PAC vs PAC.. etc..

Comment

• The SEC has played the polls game brilliantly. Hats off. It's a shame that they, among others such as the Tom Osbornes and Scott Frosts of CFB, have degraded the quality of the sport overall. But too late now. The game is now to an extent that goes beyond recruiting played off the field as well as on it. So if our team wants to win, this must be acknowledged and a suitable strategy developed.

Comment

• seems the BIG is taking a different approach to the long term

Comment

• Yeah. Sorry for the dig. Nothing personal though I genuinely believe it to be true. Am very fired up this week.

Comment

• No, you're just a bigger asshole than normal

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    It's hard to argue that the SEC hasn't been completely dominant the past five years. What disappoints me about the sports media is that they have mostly ignored the oversigning phenomenon.
                    It's not that hard if you look past their self-propagandizing bullshit.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      it is also hard to aruge that when an SEC loses to another SEC, they are treated differently than if a BIG team loses to another BIG team.. or PAC vs PAC.. etc..
                      Hard to argue that it shouldn't be that way nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        No, you're just a bigger asshole than normal
                        Let's end the anal references please before Talent catches on and imagines he might finally have found an orifice in which he can touch the sides.

Comment

• You're that BIG of an asshole?

Comment

• That's a stretch.

Comment

• Fucking 2nd string USC QB just guaranteed a victory...

Was I supposed to respond to all the conjecture about how Al Borges lost the ND game and how lucky we are...or was that just banter amongst yourselves on the ND thread?

Comment

• This being nearly Thanksgiving, you're supposed to be grateful Purdue, Stanford, Pitt and M gifted you victories.

Comment

Working...
                                X