No announcement yet.

All Things Notre Dame - The Clashmore Mike Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. And the market is set primarily by season ticket holders selling their tickets on the secondary market. It's a big circle jerk.

Comment

• Glad I got in my share last year.

Comment

• The domers

Comment

• They ruin their helmet with that shamrock on it.

The Domers have the gold dome. That's the tradition they should stick with.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah but compared with the clown suits Brandon lets addidas dress our team in...

Comment

• Yeah, .. not much better .. I agree

Comment

• That one isn't too bad.

Comment

• I most likely won't be able to hang out at Scio Church for very long...certainly won't be able to have a drink with you. Nonetheless, I look forward to meeting you guys.

I've learned to just accept the notion of "shamrock" uniforms. It's once a year, it's not a home game...it's a compromise given the nature of the beast these days. This years are certainly an improvement over last year when they fucked with the gold helmet.

For Talent / DSL, if you care or are interested. It appears that Kelly looks back on winning Jaylon Smith over Urban and the Buckeyes as the turning point and/or confirmation that he had Notre Dame headed in the right direction.

Comment

• This is what will happen to your running backs come Sept 7. Book it! lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIokiM-tHio&feature=player_embedded"]Brian Kelly Leads Notre Dame Into Hilarious Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Clash, if you need directions for Scio let me know.
                    Last edited by geo weidl; August 15, 2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• ND is going to be tough.

Comment

• But Alabama stole their pixie dust. The Domers will be mortal this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          I think M's dynamic ticketing approach is going to drive StubHub prices down.

Free market at its best ...... Stub hub will collect disinterested season ticket holder's tickets and undersell M.

If M wants to optimize ticket pricing, they're going to have to stop season ticket holders from reselling thier tickets. The technology is there. It's just a matter of time.

If things go as planned, both osu and M are undefeated or have one loss, and I don't go to the osu game, I can sell a pair on StubHub for $1000, probably still a bit cheaper than M's (if available - and they wont be) paying for my season tickets and net a profit.
                          DB seems pretty pleased. Prices are UP at SH.

Michigan has implemented dynamic pricing this season. While the season-ticket price is $65, single game tickets for the Notre Dame game sold for $195.

"All the pairs of tickets went within hours at substantial premiums," Brandon said. "We are also monitoring StubHub, and they're selling at a higher rate."

As of Wednesday afternoon, about 2,700 tickets for the Michigan-Notre Dame game were available for purchase on StubHub. They range in price from $260 a ticket for an end zone seat to $1,980 for a pair of tickets around the 20-yard line.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'd like to know which season ticket holders paid $65 for ND tickets.

Even the $195 lasted a matter of seconds as one season ticket holder I know was in the process of purchasing a pair for $195 and by the time he got to the checkout they had already increased to $225 each. Dave Brandon can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.
                            Last edited by Mike; August 16, 2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Don Canham would punch Dave Brandon square in the mouth.

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X