Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy-ass story

Comment

• No crazier then when Austin Powers found out that Vanessa Kensington was actually a fembot. He knows the embarassment Teo must feel today...

Comment

• Teo should just come out of the closet...

Comment

• Comment

• ND to have a press conference here in a little bit. There's no way what Teo says in that statement above is the truth

Comment

• Swarbrick will announce that Te'o did not use the fictitious dead girlfriend as leverage.

Comment

• ^^^^ LOL ^^^^

Comment

• Who's advising ND on public relations? The Vatican? What in the fuck was Swarbrick doing up there?

Comment

• Swarbrick nearly crying as he says the greatest tragedy is that the most loving, trusting person in the world may never be able to trust again.

LMAO

Comment

• Seriously. Am I in Bizzarro World? WTF is going on?

Make up the echoes!!

Comment

• Finally some of the phone reporters going after him harder on why Notre Dame didn't alert authorities

When did this girl supposedly die? Manti never tried to visit her grave or go see her parents or anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Incredible if true .......

I think I'll withhold judgement till we see how this all plays out. This is tabloid shit. None of it is reliable at this point.
                          No, this is actual journalism. We've just forgotten what it looks like at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            No, this is actual journalism. We've just forgotten what it looks like at this point.
                            Rest assured, Notre Dame and Manti were going to go public with this. Deadpsin beat them to it within hours...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Seriously. Am I in Bizzarro World? WTF is going on?

Well put.

Fuck if I know...

Two things I take from that presser 1) Swarbrick and ND are sincerely convinced that Te'o was not in on this hoax. 2) I'm going to put "Catfish" in my Netflix queue...

Comment

• Swarbrick tried desperately to get us to believe that when Manti or his dad told reporters that he "met" his girlfriend at Stanford or in Hawaii that that's just "online slang" for "internet chat".

Comment

Working...
                                X