X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cavs gave up a lot but pulled off a surprise blockbuster getting Donovan Mitchell from the Jazz. Shoots them up to Top 4 in the East IMO. They are looking to have a really good starting 5 with a LOT of depth.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Saint Francis University? Of NY or PA?

Comment

• Saint Shut Yer Piehole of Toledo
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What they gave up was kind of cheap, those first rounders are not going to be great picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                What they gave up was kind of cheap, those first rounders are not going to be great picks.
                Yeah, it's not a football or baseball trade. And the Cavs have pieces. You can only play 5 at a time and generally only have a 8-man rotation (maybe 9 or 10 in the regular season, I guess). But, the point is that the guys they gave up aren't going to give the same quality 38 minutes that Mitchell gives you. And the first-rounders are, in theory, going to be late, as you said. Their core is so young that you'd expect this team to hold together for 3-4 years.

I thought it was a great trade for the Cavs and, TBH, a good trade for what Utah wants to do. Utah needs picks and, in the meantime, serviceable minutes. They got both.

Guardians and Cavs are both super-young with surprisingly optimistic futures. The Guardians I could see. I never really thought the Cavs would get back to being a legit playoff team. Now they should be good enough to challenge for home court this season.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yikes. Talk about a fall from grace.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...y/69503969007/

Emoni Bates, EMU star, former No. 1 recruit, arrested on gun charge, suspended from team

Comment

• Yeah, he's in a world of doo doo

He has no prior record, so if he calls Geoffrey Fieger, he may get off easy.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Seems a lot (at least on Twitter) are not shocked about this at all.

Comment

• Belated fuck off to Piston asshat fans. Cavs played in the “313” on Friday without Mitchell and Garland and still beat the bejesus out of that hapless franchise.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, at least you can crow about something having to do with ohio sports.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There are still some Pistons fans out there?

Who knew?

Comment

• The Pistons are yet another Detroit sports organization that has been destroyed by its ownership. What was once an elite sports organization when it was owned by Bill Davidson, and GM'd by Jack McCloskey, is now a laughingstock of the NBA. The current owner only cares about mortgages.

They share the same plateau with the Lions, who only care about the NFL TV money.

Comment

• At least and I know its real early - 10 games in and even with all the injuries the Red Wings -Yzerplan (crossing fingers) looking good with 7 wins 3 loses

Comment

Working...
                                X