No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Rutgers-Clemson as a toss-up. Rutgers definitely looked better in the early season, but still. I thought UNL was the superior team to FSU. Not sure what's going on there early, but they showed a little something last night. Sweeping last night's games should go a long way toward 7 wins. That said, the B10 will probably need to sweep the other 2 cellar-dweller games.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 8 wins.. =)

btw.. UNL's lack of size will hurt them again. the 2 guys with size each ended up with 4 fouls early in the game. if FSU's 7 footers had any skills at turn around jumpers, UNL loses that game.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Not sure if Northwestern can beat GT. Tech has a couple of respectable wins while nFw has been squeaking by terrible teams.

Comment

• Indiana rolls Pitt. Minnesota rolls Wake Forest. Michigan survives vs Syracuse.

Really nice 5-0 start

Comment

• oLIEo getting rolled by Pitino
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Welp...we won't be winning

Comment

• Very tough draw for tOSU...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They did redeem themselves a bit after being down by about 20. Narrowed it to 3 but ran out of time and started fouling every possession.

Overall, B1G still in great shape. Only need 1 of 6 to tie. 2 of 6 to win.

Comment

• The B1G/ACC challenge has been a flop since day one. The conferences are almost never on equal footing. How many close events have we had in 15 years? A few?

Comment

• At least half have been close. Or more.

Comment

• To date, 9 of the 15 ACC-B10 challenges have been ties or decided by 1 game. So, yeah, not a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          To date, 9 of the 15 ACC-B10 challenges have been ties or decided by 1 game. So, yeah, not a few.
                          What a flop! For shame.

Comment

• I think this one could still be close. Ya gotta think Virginia and UNC are sure wins for the ACC. I think you have 4 toss-ups after that, though the B10 has homecourt for 3. The ACC would have to win 3 of those 4 to tie.

Now, to be fair, Penn State is -10, so that's not much of a toss-up, but it's Penn State.

The other three are MSU +2', Wisky -3', NW -3'.

Comment

• The whole thing's bullshit. Duke @ Wisconsin tonight? What a joke of a matchup. I'll probably just end up washing my hair tonight, and maybe scrapbooking or something.

Comment

• There's always one or two marquee matchups. The point was that there's never really a debate about which conference is better. It was the ACC for ten years and since then the B1G has been clearly better. This is less a contest and more a series of games that just happened to be among the same two conferences. Only a few times has it ever felt like bragging rights were really on the table.

I'd say you knew all of this already and are just trying to be an asshole, but you're hack and obtuseness is your thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X