No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, UK-Duke was absolutely a no watch game for me. Wisky can F off, but I'll probably watch that game.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I just feel UK's coach is dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Since 2002, six different Big10 programs have made the NCAA Final. Maybe have lost all of them, but still...pretty impressive depth

Indiana in 2002, Illinois in 2005, OSU in 2007, MSU in 2009, Michigan in 2013, Wisconsin in 2015

And Maryland was the team that beat Indiana in 2002

Pretty amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          I just feel UK's coach is dirty
          He is.

All we need is for someone to start yapping their pie-hole, then it will all come to the surface.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• it is tough pulling for wisky

Comment

• And the year of the bad guys always win in collegiate sports continues.

Puke wins.

Comment

• Coach K and his wife must go to the same barber.....

Comment

• I used to like that raferty guy but he absolutely wears me out now......

Shut up announcers, they seem to talk way too much

Comment

• I didn't watch a single game in the entire tournament.

Most basketball is totally unwatchable for me anymore. I used to love it, but now its just not fun anymore. I don't like how its officiated, but I don't think its entirely the official's fault.

Comment

• Champions since 2004:
                      UConn, UNC, Florida, Florida, Kansas, UNC, Duke, UConn, Kentucky, Louisville, UConn, Duke.

All of the "mainstream" teams are winners... a team like Butler, Wisconsin, or Michigan winning would be refreshing.
                      That's why the NFL is the best. It's as close to an even playing field (with cap) that you can get.

MLB? All of the same teams usually win... NBA? Thank goodness for the Spurs and Mavs knocking out LeBron, otherwise it would be just as bad.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I like Wisconsin's players but man...Bo Ryan can be just as whiny and annoying as Coach K ever is. He was ranting quite a bit after the game too

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Champions since 2004:
                          UConn, UNC, Florida, Florida, Kansas, UNC, Duke, UConn, Kentucky, Louisville, UConn, Duke.

All of the "mainstream" teams are winners... a team like Butler, Wisconsin, or Michigan winning would be refreshing.
                          That's why the NFL is the best. It's as close to an even playing field (with cap) that you can get.

MLB? All of the same teams usually win... NBA? Thank goodness for the Spurs and Mavs knocking out LeBron, otherwise it would be just as bad.
                          Disagree on MLB. The Red Sox, White Sox, and Giants have all won world series in the past decade for the first time in forever for all of them. The Marlins? Diamondbacks? Angels? Phillies? Even the Yankees have only won one title in about 15 years and they're currently a disaster

I'll give you the Cardinals seem like they're in the playoffs constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Disagree on MLB. The Red Sox, White Sox, and Giants have all won world series in the past decade for the first time in forever for all of them. The Marlins? Diamondbacks? Angels? Phillies? Even the Yankees have only won one title in about 15 years and they're currently a disaster

I'll give you the Cardinals seem like they're in the playoffs constantly.
                            Giants, Cardinals, Giants, Red Sox, and Giants in the last 5 years.
                            After the Giants won in 2010, the next 4 winners won for at least the second time within the last 10 years.
                            But year, overall more diversity since 2001 than college bball or football.

Ultimately, I just want to see a Michigan team win a championship.... I've never seen it.
                            Tigers 0-2, Pistons 0-1, MSU 0-1, Michigan 0-0 (1-10 vs OSU), and the Lions will never get there.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Sports fans (or just me) really need a new champion... Starting with the NBA.

Golden State or Atlanta winning the NBA Finals would be exactly that. New and good for their fan bases because it would give them at least one ring.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• UK losing reminds me of the '96 Red Wings losing to the Avs in the playoffs despite winning a whopping 62 regular season games with a +144 goal differential and 131 points in the era before 3 point games existed. In both cases you knew way ahead of time who the best team was and that nothing short of a championship would be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X