No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin wins AT Syracuse, Sparty beats Louisville, and Penn State beats BC...so I was wrong...Big10 secures at least a tie. Would win if Iowa can beat Florida State at home.

Comment

• Crazy win for the Spartans, a walk-on saved the day for a spent team.

Comment

• Purdue basketball... Too good.
        They are now 8-0 and have won every game by double digits.
        Wins over Florida, Pittsburgh, and New Mexico are solid. Purdue has Butler and Vandy coming up, but easily can get up into the top 5 for the first time since Hummel tore his ACL in 2009.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Screw you.

(. Srsly, enjoy.)

Comment

• One of my favorite, under the radar rivalries that I love watching coming on at 2:30...Cincy vs Xavier. Two teams with legitimate hate for each other and it shows on the floor when they play. Great stuff upcoming.

Comment

• Refs just tried to step in and give Oklahoma the win, but ball don't lie. Overtime! Excellent game.

Comment

• Going to triple OT, and it's getting punch-drunk out there, but tune in if only to see whether Dickie V destroys his own vocal chords once and for all and becomes a mute. Could be a sublime moment.

Comment

• Buddy Hield is unbelievable.
                  He has 46 points right now and it seems like he would have more because of how huge each bucket has been.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tons of haymakers in this game. Refs are the worst part of it. Idiots both ways.

Comment

• fuckin' refs
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A new ruling likely to help players but hinder coaches a bit, in regards to declaring for the NBA Draft:

College basketball players now will have until late May to remove their names from the NBA draft without penalty.

Comment

• Rutgers is currently ranked 280 on Kenpom, 24 spots behind Houston Baptist.

Comment

• That seems a little high.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rutgers has 3 seniors in their starting lineup too I think...
                                B10 needs to kick them out.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X