No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th team might have trouble, will depend on things outside the B10. A 19-12 B10 should make it imo over a lot of 22-9 teams in much weaker conferencers. I worry too the Illini could fall apart again, they've got some good talent but major holes in their roster too that are going to be exploited by the B10 often.

Comment

• The battle of 2 evils starts in about 20 minutes. I'm not sure of whom to root for.

Comment

• Syracuse beats Louisville by 2. #1 is a bad place to be.

Comment

• Root for MSU and low scoring.

Comment

• I guess so. They are at least from the better state. Plus, I think ohio has a better chance to win the B1G than spartie so a loss for them helps Michigan's cause better.

I just don't like the thought of either team's fans being happy.

Comment

• Gotta wonder how Wisky beat IU, in Bloomington. 7-18 in FTs, 4 points scored in the last 7 1/2 minutes of tonight's game.

sparty wasn't much better.

B1G basketball at its best.......
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Miami is smoking doook! 79-54!

Comment

• Yeah, Miami just destroyed Duke tonight.

Another smaller upset, but La Salle knocked off Butler.

Comment

• Probably a bigger upset actually. Miami is a good team and at home vs a team w out theur 2nd best player. Butler got caught on a hang over.

Comment

• Seth Curry was out?

Comment

• I don't know if I want the #1 ranking.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• seth played, but poorly.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                            Seth Curry was out?
                            Clever, boy, but that's Ryan Kelly. Or at least their 2nd most valuable.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I don't know if I want the #1 ranking.
                              Happens every year. I don't want it simply because especially as an offense-minded team, you don't want to come in fat and lazy and reading your own press and thinking you can win the game without getting your hands dirty. I still believe that offense wins games and defense wins championships, and one of the reasons why is that defense presents you with the incredibly useful underdog/win ugly narrative, in which all your players know that going into the game it's going to be won through effort and not clean execution.

Comment

• The Showtime Lakers were one of the few exceptions to that rule. I don't know if there's a college equivalent.

Comment

Working...
                                X