No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State v Indiana -- good game. Spartans look better, but Hoosiers have home court advantage. Turnovers seem to be Spartans' weakness. Hoosiers look solid, but Spartans are dominant inside...

Comment

• IU wins. No real surprise there.

Comment

• IU is tough to beat in Bloomington. They probably have the best home court advantage of any team in the B1G.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I just saw highlights. So spartie went with the Baylor jerseys again, eh?

Comment

• Izzo must be going thru a midlife crisis. He can't decide if he wants to be MSU, Baylor or Oregon.

Comment

• alll joking aside, and I do enjoy bashing MSU.... Izzo's team appears to be built for the NCAA tourney
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That's Izzo's coaching style.

He snorts and bellows about how horrible his team is during the regular season, but the regular season doesn't mean a whole lot for him. He uses the regular season to prepare his team for the tournament. He's made that work for quite a while now.

However, I do believe he's feeling the pressure from Michigan and Coach Beilein. Izzo is no longer the "big dog" in Michigan. Beilein is at least on equal footing with him right now, and could surpass him in a couple years.

Comment

• State has a couple of losses but they were good teams that beat em. Their losses are at Indiana at Minnesota at Miami and Uconn. That Miami loss is looking no quite as bad as originally thought.

And they are the only team to beat Kansas. The number one team in all the land.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Haven't seen it mentioned here yet, but Eastern Michigan held Northern Illinois to 4 first half points on Saturday, with a NCAA record worst 1-30 shooting.

Comment

• ThisisaMichiganforumferchrissakes. Therefore SLF you need to edit that post. MICHIGAN is the #1 team in all the land. For the first time in 21 motherfucking years. Whatever bullshit poll ranked Kansas #1 is irrelevant here.

Let's have a hand for the team and the coach! (and then I will continue fretting about defense and wishing Beilein would stress it more...)

Comment

• I like what Coach Beilein said after the game last night about the #1 ranking. He said, "Nobody will remember who was #1 at the end of January". So, as nice as the ranking is, its not as important as continuing to improve. The toughest part of the schedule still lies ahead.

Comment

• Good to be #1! Clap, clap, clap...

Michigan State and Michigan would seem to match up very equally this year. I think these are the two best teams in the B1G, ahead of Indiana and Ohio State...

Comment

• I almost would rather not have it so as to have the motiational tool, but whatever. It's here. Might as well embrace it as the symbol of rebirth.

Comment

• It's great in terms of 'attention' to the M's basketball, we can claim were 'elite' again to recruits.

Comment

• Having played both Michigan and Kansas I'm going to have to go with the Coaches on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X