No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as SDSU shoots 70% from 3 they’ll win.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Loyola to upset Miami today!

Haha. Fuck Miami.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bullshit foul on Williams for the 4-point play.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You LIE!

Comment

• If OSU hadn't missed 2/3 of their wide open threes then they would have won by about 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              You LIE!
              I am a beacon of truth and wisdom. Do not shun the light. Let it show you the path and grant you the knowledge you so desperately need.

Comment

• OSU has to be thrilled to be getting the Zags (the worst of the 4-seeds) - which will set up a game with Xavier (the worst of the 1-seeds).

The Bucknuts have a clear path to the Elite Eight. Maybe the FF.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  OSU has to be thrilled to be getting the Zags (the worst of the 4-seeds) - which will set up a game with Xavier (the worst of the 1-seeds).

The Bucknuts have a clear path to the Elite Eight. Maybe the FF.
                  Ohio State not getting past the Zags.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Correct. Hopefully it’ll be closer than 25 this time, but I’m not optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                      Ohio State not getting past the Zags.
                      I am only a purveyor of good picks. I can lead you to the golden bracket, but -alas- I cannot make you drink of the righteous correctness I so graciously provide.

Saban wept.

Comment

• Side note, Chris Holtman’s daughter attends my son’s elementary. He and Dakich went to one of their gym classes (for the basketball section).

Also at my son’s school is Glenn “Bo” Schembechler who is, indeed, the grandson of Bo. They’re both in 3rd grade (my son is in 5th).

Wish Bo was still alive if for no other reason than to see Holtman and him at the end of year concert.

Comment

• If Kentucky screws around and loses this I will lmao.

Comment

• The Fighting Whiteboys of Davidson made the game interesting, but Calipari's Marauding One&Dones get the W.

Now, all, please join me in a moment of silence for the unspeakable horrors that the Pride of the ACC are about to unleash on my helpless and hapless Bama team.

Comment

• If M is fortunate enough to beat Montana, they'd have to play really bad to lose the next game.

Comment

• Kentucky managed to be up by 11 with 20s left and still not cover the 5’ thanks to a 3 at the buzzer.

Comment

Working...
                                X