X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    MSU sells out to Corporate America.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...me/4657821001/
    Gonna be so much fun if Rocket Watts ends up transferring.

Comment

• Virginia is now out of the ACC tourney due to a positive test. Georgia Tech advances to the championship game tomorrow to play the winner of UNC-FSU.

Comment

• War of Attrition...or surrender?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M is going to obliterate Ohio State tomorrow. But, the fact they somehow survived against Purdue should lock up the 2 seed for them in Gonzaga's region. I doubt they'll make it to the Zag cannon fodder stage, but that's probably what they're looking at.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• GG Ohio State. Entertaining comeback. Incredibly young Purdue struggled with their FTs in this game.

Damage might be done though as Ohio State should be fatigued and Kyle Young is questionable to play tomorrow.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Michigan isn't going to obliterate OSU. I look for another close game similar to the first one, and I won't be shocked if OSU wins.

Michigan may have caught fire a bit with all the drama in the Maryland game, but OSU can beat anyone if they shoot well.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good God this OSU team has been a horrific second half team

Comment

• OSU had to play last night, then OT in a real grinder today. Hopefully, they’ll be on dead legs in the second half tomorrow.

Comment

• Well if we’re up 20 at halftime there’s no need to worry

Comment

• It's more than final 4-5 minutes. They had Illinois beat (a second time) until they didn't score over the final 4+ minutes. Nothing. Zero. They lost to Sparty with an atrocious final 4 minutes. They almost lost to Minnesota with an impossibly bad final 2 minutes. And they nearly blew the Purdue game by not score for 5 minutes until they got 2 FTs.

Comment

• OSU settled on too many isolation jump shots. Those started to miss as Purdue made the comeback in the 2nd half.
                        Buckeyes do have excellent shooters and that’s how that lead was built... just no way it would continue.
                        Shooting usually goes back to the mean... as was the case when Maryland was shooting like 70%+ or something in the 1st half vs M before the game tightened.

It would be nice if Iowa knocks off Illinois. Illinois is the scariest team the way they are playing right now.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Livers out, ffs basketball gods

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think we were getting past Illinois even if we had Livers. They're one of the hottest teams in the country right now. They are the best bet from the Big Ten to win the NC.

Michigan might survive Week 1 in the tourney, but after that, its done.

Lots of good things this year, including Coach Howard showing that he can do the whole job. He's not just a great recruiter. He can bring it on the court. And he don't take crap from anyone.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              It's more than final 4-5 minutes. They had Illinois beat (a second time) until they didn't score over the final 4+ minutes. Nothing. Zero. They lost to Sparty with an atrocious final 4 minutes. They almost lost to Minnesota with an impossibly bad final 2 minutes. And they nearly blew the Purdue game by not score for 5 minutes until they got 2 FTs.
                              And now M. I've come to dread seeing Ohio State up by about 8-10 w/ 3-4 to play. It's going to be a goddamn infurating march of pain from there on out. JFC. 3 straight turnovers.

Comment

• Never fear. Michigan will always find a way to lose to OSU when there is something on the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X