B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe is telling lies?

Well I'm sure he has no idea what he's actually saying.

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sleepy Wizard losing track of what thread he's on...SAD!!!

Comment

• Wait...there's no birthday party for me in here...
        Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Will Oral Roberts suck tonight or refuse to go down?

Comment

• Oral Roberts was up big but now it’s looking like they might gag it away late.

Comment

• Great first half by M. Looks like you will be elite.

DOUBLE REVERSE HEX VOODOO
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If we were shooting decently, this would be a laugher. Need to keep grinding. I don’t think FSU can shoot their way to victory. Don’t turn the ball over and stay out of foul trouble and we win.

Comment

• Michigan looks unbeatable. Easy FF team.

If Bama beats UCLA (which is not certain), that means we would play M and we are absolutely another FSU.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• sandbaggus dumbfuckus
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish. Michigan just eviscerated FSU.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I need Bama in the FF...dumbass.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan might be getting their second wind. I was hoping some other guys would step up in place of Livers and it looks like it might be happening.

It doesn't get easier. The winner of UCLA/Bama will be tough.

CBS guys just said Michigan can beat Gonzaga.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Indiana hired Mike Woodson, this ensures we will be talking about how far they have fallen in another 3-4 years.

Comment

• Chuckled when someone on ESPN College Gameday said Leonard Hamilton is an elite coach. Seth Greenberg maybe?
                              What a joke it was. His resume is no different than Matt Painter.

Hope UCLA wins, but doubt it. My teams are 1-5 in the Sweet 16 so far. Sorry UCLA and Oregon.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Indiana hired Mike Woodson, this ensures we will be talking about how far they have fallen in another 3-4 years.
                                Not just him but they've also hired Matta as an associate AD

Comment

Working...
                                X