• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAU! FAU!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Jesus. He sucks
      I could have told you that 30 years ago.

Comment

• You said Jesus sucks 30 years ago?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          You are a certified racist...
          I think Jim Spanarkel sucks too.

That makes me an Anti-Jersite
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Correct.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tough call on the Creighton kid at the end of the game. I think it was a good call, but man, what a way to lose a game
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I probably let it go — at any point in the game. But it was close.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wisconsin lost in the NIT semi-finals… scoring 3 points in the final 13 minutes of the game. Zero points in the final 9 minutes of the game. Ouch. One of the worst offensive droughts I’ve ever heard of in basketball.

Big Ten basketball is broken. The slower athletes that come to the Big Ten or style of play. Something…
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It’s also looking like CUSA was a better conference than most gave them credit for.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A CUSA team in the NCAA Final Four (FAU), both teams in the NIT Finals are from the CUSA (UAB and North Texas), and a CUSA team won the CBI (Charlotte).

If FAU can win, you’ll have an unprecedented triple crown for CUSA.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...and in other news.. m.j I just farted...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Those were good NIT games last night.

CUSA has made my argument for adding some more mid-majors to the NCAA tourney and dropping some of the lower teams from power fives.

Comment

• I think it’s made the argument to do away with auto qualifiers so that mid tier teams in NET -whether P5 or midmajors- can have a spot instead of the 13-17 record auto bid teams who lose the play-in and 16-seed games 99.9% of the time.

Comment

• I wouldn’t mind restricting auto-bids to teams in the top 100 of NET or to teams with a winning record or both. Preferably both, but I’d take an either/or.

Comment

Working...
                                X