Clear All

• Wrong.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DOWN GOES #1 PURDUE!!!!

HUSKERS ROLL THE BOILERS 88-72!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska: Hoops and Volleyball Central.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Congrats on Nebraska’s big win. I will take the high road and so no ****. 😆

Thought keeping Fred Hoiberg was the smart move because now you’re finally starting to see what his Iowa State teams looked like.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Congrats to the Huskers on the big win. Purdue was ripe for the upset, and your guys pulled it off.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• bootlicker
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fred is a good coach especially defensively. It's always been a challenge to get top talent to Lincoln for hoops...so he knows one thing every player can do with hard work is defense. Maybe we can actually win a tourney game finally.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Down go da Badgers...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing personal dudes...but your basketball team is atrocious...worse than UNL in football...holy shit.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

nothing personal

Comment

• With you...everything is personal.

shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last night I watched a Michigan basketball game for the first time this year.

They are fucking terrible.

That is all.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• C3B66981-0E2A-44F5-A6C7-09E2E7373F44.jpg

Comment

• If anyone should know about one and done it is Cal. He's probably going to enter the portal. Ha!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• well much like the womens final the mens turned into 1 player vs a team. Pretty entertaining in the degree of efforts, athleticism and the the running of the offensive by both teams but Purdues never had a chance

Comment

Working...
                                X