No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Illinois makes it the 2 most overrated teams in the conference goes down on the day as they take out Illinois. Excellent cinema all year.

Comment

• That's a really, really bad loss. Northwestern is AWFUL

Comment

• Iowa is dangerous this year. They haven't been this good since Jess Settles' 7th year.

Comment

• Way too many TOs for OSU last two games. Unacceptable. Shoddy defending, too. It's a long season, but they don't have much margin for error.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Losing any games at home kinda kills our chances of a conf title.

Comment

• Wisconsin goes down to IU...no easy road game this year. Take nothing for granted

Comment

• I missed it last night, but Illinois lost its third game in a row to Purdue. They are rapidly falling out of contention to make the tourney. And their next 5 games are almost as hard as it could possibly be in the B1G this year:

Michigan State
                @ Ohio State
                @ Indiana
                Iowa
                Wisconsin

Yikes!

Comment

• Illinois was never a threat. I don't know why people jumped on them the way they did.

Comment

• Groce is a good coach and Illinois is a program that a good coach should be able to do something with. It's not adding up there so far though.

Comment

• I never had them in the top half of the B10; they probably are a step above Nebraska, PSU, Northwestern but not a team I had in the tourney at the start of the season.

Comment

• Ohio State can't score and the only player capable of scoring 20+ is a massive defensive liability, and they've been putrid defensively the last two games. So, yeah, Matta seems to have his work cut out for him to right this ship and even make the tournament. Woof.

Comment

• Jeezus. Make the tournament? I guess all fan bases are bi polar.

It was great to see OSU lose, but it's not like they lost at NW or something. They do have issues, but nothing that will cost them a tourney berth.

Comment

• They will need to improve to finish 9-9 in the conference. Anything less than 9-9 is on the bubble, IMO. I think they'll get to 9 or 10 wins, but I'm not much more optimistic than that at the moment.

However, I know things can change. The last time they lost 3 in a row, they finished 14-4 (but those losses were mostly precipitated by Turner being hurt). Last season they were horrendous offensively at the outset. The ugly 56-53 win over M seemed to get them back on track. This year I'm not sure what will get them corrected, so I'm not overly optimistic. Scott has been horrid. Sam Thompson garbage. Ross couldn't defend a steak against a vegan. Is what it is. They have an easy stretch coming up where they can win 3 or 4 in a row. But going to Lincoln won't be a joke, as it usually is. And to think, a few weeks ago they beat that team by 30.

Comment

• If sand-bagging were an Olympic sport, you'd be heavily favored to win the bronze.

Comment

• Ohio doesn't look that overly talented to me but maybe I've seen them at their worst. I thought their junior class was going to be a really good one but they haven't developed near as much I thought they would. They'll still do very well in the B10; 10-8 give or take a game without looking at schedules.

Comment

Working...
                                X