No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse has been on borrowed time all year. I can see them flaming out early in the tourney.

Comment

• Wow Auburn must be the dumbest team in college basketball.
      They sure can't count to potato.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• What the B1G Network needs is Bob Costas.

Open the vault .. pay the man ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          Wow Auburn must be the dumbest team in college basketball.
          They sure can't count to potato.
          what happened?
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            what happened?
            The end of the Auburn vs Florida game, Auburn made two mistakes back-to-back that were incredibly dumb. It cost them the game.
            It was a tied game with 10-15 seconds left in the game, Auburn was at the free throw line for one more shot. The Auburn player missed the free throw and one of their players intentionally fouled a Florida player for no reason. That gave Florida a 2 point lead with 10 seconds remaining in the game. Auburn couldn't inbound the ball after the Florida made free throws because nobody was looking to get the ball.
            They SHOULD have beat soon to be #1 Florida.
            Last edited by Cody_Russell; February 21, 2014, 07:20 PM.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I found the video. I watched the entire 2nd half... Auburn should have won this game lol. Watching it live, it was one of those wtf moments.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdLvBDbyPDo"]02/19/2014 Auburn vs Florida Men's Basketball Highlgihts - YouTube[/ame]
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• B1G/NCAA basketball

Sec smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Second to last week of the regular season

Sunday (2/23)
                  Michigan v. Michigan State
                  Nebraska v. Purdue

Tuesday (2/25)
                  Iowa @ Minnesota
                  Indiana @ Wisconsin

Wednesday (2/26)
                  Illinois v. Nebraska
                  Michigan @ Purdue

Thursday (2/27)
                  Ohio State @ Penn State
                  Indiana v. Iowa

Saturday (3/1)
                  Michigan v. Minnesota
                  Illinois @ Michigan State
                  Iowa v. Purdue
                  Nebraska v. Northwestern

Comment

• This is going to be one of those years when a 3 seed wins the NCAA Tournament.
                    There are no elite teams. A team ranked from 15-20 can beat 1-5 on any night.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Purdue's size is really impacting Nebraska

Comment

• lol when you say impact you must mean making Nebraska better.
                        Nebraska might make the NCAA Tourney if they win their last 4 (easy) games. Toughest game is Wisconsin at home.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• B1G/NCAA basketball

After the first 5 mins... Purdue couldn't adjust

At Indiana will be tough... It's still Indiana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well, adjust might mean Purdue just blows. I like Painter, but he's going to be in a tough spot for the next bunch of years. No young talent.

Comment

• Purdue had 4 blocked shots in the first 5 mins... they had nothing else once UNL made adjustments. They are young, but I'm not sure I'd trade anyone.

I really like our teams moxy. Very confident and they are a team first. It's been soooo long since UNL mattered at this point in the season. It's been great for us fans.

Comment

• I was expecting their young talent to be better than they've shown, they are a bunch of freshman and sophomores that should be in the tourney next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X