Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. Talent's boy Lenzelle!

Comment

• 5 of the 6 ranked teams lost to their unranked opponent.
      Oh yea, be prepared for one of the most unpredictable NCAA Tournaments. Brackets will be busted real fast.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They say that every year. Cream will rise to the top. There will be a few upsets like normal, but status quo after rd 1 for the most part.

Comment

• Pettaway has played horribly since all the press came out on him after the purdue game.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• but UNL wins. that's what is important

Comment

• Your tourney hopes fall on the Wisky game and winning one in the BTT. Actually might be harder for you, cause as of now, you're getting the bye which would be a tough matchup.

Comment

• Yogi Ferrell just pulled up for a 3-pointer on a fast break in a "clutch situation" and it was an air ball.
                lol... I don't think I've ever seen that. Ever. Hilarious...
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Huskerz about to be 18-11, 10-7 in conf

And Wake Forest about to beat Duke for the first time since 2009

Comment

• Winning conference record.... Never thought it would happen this year. I was hoping for 9th in the league. Lol

Comment

• Aggies foul on a free throw miss and let Missouri have two shots with 8 seconds left to take the lead for the first time in the game.

Comment

• Amazing what a good coach can do, no matter where. That Neb. team is for real. Now I know why we barely beat them by 1 point in Lincoln.

Comment

• Question for Nebraska fans: Would they be better off getting a bye in the B1G tournament, or would a #5/6 seed be better so they can tack on an (assumed) extra win? I've seen Michigan in this situation before, particularly during the Amaker era.

Comment

• If they beat Wisconsin, they're probably in. If I have it right without looking, they'll have a bye automatically anyway, so doesn't that make it a moot point? Could be wrong on that.

Comment

• I think a bye. At #5/6 you'd end up with Ill or Purdue (I think)... both teams have some size UNL doesn't handle well. And in Chicago, those would be away games for UNL. That loss can only hurt you.

Plus, finishing 4th in the BIG is extremely respectable. I think that would carry more weight. It would also mean UNL beat Wisky on Sunday. Do that, and you're in the dance. I'm probably wrong, but I'd rather finish 4th.
                              Last edited by entropy; March 6, 2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• it's been 15 yrs since I've cared about basketball in march.. it's been an amazing season for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X