B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm praying..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• They keep showing this Nebraska fan that is wearing cargo shorts.
      Ugh, lol http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...cargo%20shorts

If Nebraska makes their free throws, they won and are now in the NCAA Tourney.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Nebraska wins!!! I think we're dancing now

Comment

• You're in and thanks for taking Wisconsin down a notch too!

Comment

• I think that puts 6 B10 teams in the tourney as of right now.
            Michigan, Wisconsin, MSU, Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa.
            Now if only Illinois, IU, or Minnesota wins the B10 tourney and puts 7 in lol... that would be cool.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• this is not a foul in the BIG

Comment

• 온라인 슬롯 게임을 좋아하시나요? 그래서 여러분의 선택에 도움이 되고자, 이 가이드에서 직접 여러 사이트를 검증하고 리뷰하였습니다. 그리고 최근 인기 있는 슬롯 머신의 종류를 소개하고, 슬롯 게임에서 승률을 높일 수 있는 법, 슬롯 머신의 장점 등에 대해서 안내하고 있습니다.

the proposal before the game.... he's a very popular walkon

Comment

• 온라인 슬롯 게임을 좋아하시나요? 그래서 여러분의 선택에 도움이 되고자, 이 가이드에서 직접 여러 사이트를 검증하고 리뷰하였습니다. 그리고 최근 인기 있는 슬롯 머신의 종류를 소개하고, 슬롯 게임에서 승률을 높일 수 있는 법, 슬롯 머신의 장점 등에 대해서 안내하고 있습니다.

game highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    They keep showing this Nebraska fan that is wearing cargo shorts.
                    Ugh, lol http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...cargo%20shorts

If Nebraska makes their free throws, they won and are now in the NCAA Tourney.
                    There is an epic basketball game going on...and you're checking out some dude's shorts?

Comment

• Given all the press, NU is in. No doubt.

Miles' 2nd season, and we're in the Tournament for the first time in 16 years, beating Top 10 teams, and finishing in top 1/3 of a tough BB league. I knew we'd get better quickly- faster than entropy, the eternal pessimist, thought- but this exceeds only my wildest expectations. I thought and 7th or 8th finish in the BIG and an NIT bid would be "rationally hopeful" expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        http://www.snappytv.com/landing/b1g-network?s=205807

the proposal before the game.... he's a very popular walkon
                        This is on yahoo!'s front page right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          Given all the press, NU is in. No doubt.

Miles' 2nd season, and we're in the Tournament for the first time in 16 years, beating Top 10 teams, and finishing in top 1/3 of a tough BB league. I knew we'd get better quickly- faster than entropy, the eternal pessimist, thought- but this exceeds only my wildest expectations. I thought and 7th or 8th finish in the BIG and an NIT bid would be "rationally hopeful" expectations.
                          I was hoping for 9th or 10th... this is an amazing season

Comment

• UNL should be in. Only thing that would make things really tight, IMO, is if they lose to Purdue. Ohio State could eliminate that possibility for them, but I don't feel too confident about that happening.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Barring a shit ton of upsets in conference tourneys, they have to be in.

Comment

• Probably. Their OoC isn't good, they played about as easy a conference slate as you could get (1-offs with Iowa, Wisky, MSU and Minnesota), and are clearly night/day home/road.

The win that gets them in is the win in EL.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X