Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Hack. Be careful what you wish for, or at least don't expect major improvements.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      I'm not sure I'd say UNL is solid... Improving... Young... Might finish as high as tenth in the league but there are some big holes on the team. Most Husker fans are happy with the progress we are seeing, but this will be a journey over years not a one year fix. UNL is arguably the worst div 1 basketball program in the power 5. That's a lot of history to overcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I don't think the Stair Draggers are anywhere near the worst in the Power 5, or the conference. You've got a higher-quality program right now under Miles than Rutgers or PSU, certainly, I can say after seeing them over the last few years.

Comment

• They quite possible could have the worst program out of the Power 5s though, historically. They're at least in the conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          For Hack. Be careful what you wish for, or at least don't expect major improvements.

I think the lesson of this year is that the school can be in control of this stuff or the apparel company can be. Previously, we had Brandon. Now we have Hackett and Harbaugh. I think going forward the basketball uniforms are in danger of veering off, but not the football. Which is progress. Hopefully Harbaugh's sense of fashion rubs off.

Comment

• We can only hope (except for the khakis part).

I loved the football road-unis this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Irvin's an NBA player. He's been up and down over his career, so maybe you want to see consistency and check out the back injury, but if he improves off the dribble he's a very nice NBA player. He has improved a fair bit off the dribble from what he was. Robinson just might be too. I think we'll have him next year but not as a senior, unless he prioritizes getting a degree. He can even go this year if he really, really wants to.
              He'll be able to play the 3 easily, so his ball skills won't be as big of a deal, but he's still underrated there, getting better and he's got another year. As of today, I'd predict he'll be chosen in the 20s after next year.

Comment

• MICHIGAN'S MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2015-2016

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                They quite possible could have the worst program out of the Power 5s though, historically. They're at least in the conversation.

Start with teams to never win an NCAA tourney game... It's a really really short list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Last edited by entropy; January 24, 2016, 04:39 PM.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Start with teams who have never made the tournament...our own B1G brothers.

Comment

• Northwestern and that's it. Wow.

Comment

• Just watched my recording of the game. Getting Caris back will be nice.

Should be 7-2 by the end of next weekend. 12-6 is probably a good target for this team.

Comment

• MICHIGAN'S MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2015-2016

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Start with teams who have never made the tournament...our own B1G brothers.

Both are not that good... It's really a small list of teams across the power 5 that have been that poor. Either way being one of the worst isn't great. UNL was horrible for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by entropy; January 24, 2016, 04:43 PM.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Just watched my recording of the game. Getting Caris back will be nice.

Should be 7-2 by the end of next weekend. 12-6 is probably a good target for this team.
                          I only see 1 guaranteed loss the rest of the way. 14-4 with Caris is probably pushing it, but I'll be slightly disappointed with less than 13-5.

Comment

• 14-4 would be wow. You're really a believer. I think I would be disappointed with 11-7 and very, VERY happy with 13-5. I think the road games in Columbus and Madison are trip-up games.

Comment

• I really don't think 14-4 is ALL that attainable, but that should be the goal.

Comment

• Should be, sure. @Maryland is your guaranteed loss? I agree that's the only one that seems that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X