Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, fuck that. But, then again, they screwed all the Big Ten teams save for Maryland. Indiana, Purdue and Maryland got 5 seeds. Wisconsin got a 7. OSU, if talent is right, is the first-ever 11-7 team to be left out. True that the bottom half of the conference was completely terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      Michigan has tougher odds with an extra game.
      Uh, to do what?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInFlorida View Post
        Uh, to do what?
        LOL!

Comment

• Michigan is in, it is not a preferable position but they are in. It was a nice recovery from an awful stretch.

I don't get the reasoning why MSU got a 2 seed, it is a decent draw so nothing to complain about there but it sure doesn't seem like they cared about the last two games of the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInFlorida View Post
            Uh, to do what?
            Win the tournament of course.
            You can still bet on Michigan to win the title because they are in the tournament.

200-1 odds last I checked.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anyone know about Tulsa? Looks like the kind of team we should beat -- short, weak on D and the glass.

Comment

• I know Lunardi is apoplectic that Tulsa got in.

Comment

• MSU is in the easiest part of the bracket, I would've put them as a 1-seed but they can't complain about where they landed. Perfect spot to make a very deep run.

Comment

• M should beat Tulsa, I don't think they are that good and M matches up pretty well. Far from a gimme but a game M will need to play poorly to lose, which they are very capable of doing.

Comment

• If you look at it Tulsa AND Notre Dame are nice matchups and Utah as a #3 seed is not a bad matchup especially if Michigan can get out and run.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• West Virginia is the #3 seed Michigan would play if they beat Tulsa and ND.

Idk, I think Utah would be tough (if Utah was the #3 in Michigan's region) because of Jakob Poeltl. Poeltl is one of the most skilled centers in college basketball. He is also 7-0.
                        Look at what Hammons just did to Michigan.

West Virginia uses full court pressure. Kind of like in 2012/2013 when Michigan played VCU. Michigan had no problem vs full court then, but that was with Trey Burke and several other future NBA players on Michigan's roster.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          MSU is in the easiest part of the bracket, I would've put them as a 1-seed but they can't complain about where they landed. Perfect spot to make a very deep run.
                          I agree with this, but I reserve the right to say WTF that they were rated #2 and won the Big Ten tourney yet got a 2 seed.

Comment

• Speaks to how hated the conference is this year. Winner of the regular season is a 5 seed.

Comment

• Is tonite's game against Tulsa televised? What time and what channel?

Comment

• second game on TruTV...tip should be about 910 or so
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X