Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll see just what kind of team this is, by how they react to the loss.

The can go cower in the corner and feel sorry for themselves, or they can get their butts in gear, and start playing tough basketball.

Its also a good test for Beilein, to see how he reacts.

My guess is that it will all be fine.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Let's face it -- forget the tourney or even the NCAA. These guys are going to have a hard tie avoiding Gitmo, obviously.

Comment

• Be lucky to make the BTT at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          He doesn't follow any sports, he follows boxscores. If his color doesn't win-anger ensues.
          If you and others are content with this performance, chalking it up as "no big deal, it happens to everyone!" then that's your prerogative.
          It's further proof of your idiocy, but your prerogative nonetheless.

I, however, tend to get a little embarrassed when my team shits the bed (whether it's in Dec or late March), v. the New Jersey Institute of Fucking Technology.

Oh no, I criticized the team, that means I don't watch the games! My opinion contradicts that of The Lord Oracle; sacre bleu!

Fucking pussy.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
            Well they follow sports in general, but aren't really fans of college basketball. But since all the major sports media outlets are telling everybody how monumental of an upset it is -- I'm getting my balls busted in full force now.

CBS Sports is already deeming it as the upset of 2015.
            Can't be, Niffla; THE Oracle says it ain't so.

And he knows (and forgot more) CBB than us dullards combined.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Definitely embarrassing! Totally so. But hey -- you predict disaster a lot more than it actually happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                Can't be, Niffla; THE Oracle says it ain't so.
                I think it's funny how defensive he's getting.

The team just suffered the worst upset loss, at least by point spreads, since 2007 when Gardner Webb beat Kentucky. Clearly this level of loss doesn't just happen every season.

Fans are going to be pissed. Duh.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Oracle's remarkably cranky, but in the past two seasons, ending in a ref-screwing away from the title and then the Elite Eight, Paul's kept up a steady pace with the sky-is-falling posts. Michigan had a really shit day and that sucks, but we've all been around sports to know you're never nearly as bad as your worst outing. Or as good as your best. Shit happens sometimes. We shared part of the '12 conference championship with OSU and MSU in Burke's freshman year, even though we were truly an inferior team to those two, thanks to a few big shooting nights and unlikely upsets. Shit happened in our favor that time. And, will again at some point.

Comment

• All true.

Comment

• Has anyone heard if they canceled the rest of the season?

Comment

• Mike, you're somewhat in the area, interested in an extra for Arizona next Saturday?

Comment

• Oh! I live back in Michigan now. I need to update my profile, I guess. Thanks tho!

Comment

• Who moves back?!? ;)

Comment

• I'm only in it for the weather.

Comment

• He just loves Flint.

:-)
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X