Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably going to wish we had lost in regulation. This is looking like a double digit OT loss. Just not enough depth with all the fouls and heavy minutes.

Comment

• Zac irvin gets more threes blocked than any 6'7" player I've ever seen. That's probably going to keep him out of the NBA.

Comment

• Michigan hasn't shown up in these last two OT games.

Still, considering the roster, a great effort. Future is bright, but not this season.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It was never going to be a good season, no matter how maize and blue the glasses were.

A lot to love moving forward, I agree. We'll be back in the tournament comfortably in 2016. If LaVert comes back, this team could be really good.
          Last edited by Kstat; February 1, 2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Hannibal that just utterly and completely absurd. You'll see.

Comment

• Good effort. Again, this team is playing with house money. I never expected them to get the 6 B1G wins they already have.

That said, I'll be annoyed if they lose to sparty in Crisler. They owe them one.

Comment

• Well, they just ran out of steam in OT. Still pretty impressive but they need wins.

Comment

• The only players Michigan will lose are Biefeldt and LeVert... though I think there is a decent chance LeVert is back. In most situations, injuries decrease the draft stock of players.

Michigan has 0 commits for the 2015 recruiting class... anyone have more info on that?? I don't follow BBall recruiting..
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well, that was a disappointment in the end. Too many defensive breakdowns, not enough good looks capitalized on. Not for Irvin but Michigan's offense generated some good looks that didn't go down. You don't win that kind of game, on the road against a team that does a good job neutralizing your main weapon and will decisively win the hustle/boards/D categories, without making more of those decent shots. Still, they went in, played their game, competed hard, and didn't get bounces. Hopefully they do get the bounces for a nice road win. Indiana and Maryland are the last opportunities the selection committee would sit up and notice if they won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      The only players Michigan will lose are Biefeldt and LeVert... though I think there is a decent chance LeVert is back. In most situations, injuries decrease the draft stock of players.

Michigan has 0 commits for the 2015 recruiting class... anyone have more info on that?? I don't follow BBall recruiting..
                      The have a transfer named Duncan Robinson who is a 6'9" sharpshooter. They're also still in on the #2 player in the country but I don't think they're his top choice right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        Well, they just ran out of steam in OT. Still pretty impressive but they need wins.
                        If they want to make the big dance? Sure. But that was always a pretty unrealistic goal.

Comment

• Next step is to beat Iowa, and in general to take care of business at home. The ship's been righted, and now they have to play like it. Right now I have 2/28 circled, @ Maryland. There's another four weeks of practice and in-game seasoning for Dawkins, MAAR and Doyle between now and then. The team's good enough to play in the place they are most hated and acquit themselves well, and that's with Irvin shooting 1-6 from three, and with all the change we've seen it's going to be a team that peaks late. Indiana's one to watch as well. Hanna Barbera Mosquera Perra Ferrara Pantera is out, and there's absolutely nobody on that roster with the size to cause problems now. No size in the rotation at all. That'd be a heck of a road win nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            If they want to make the big dance? Sure. But that was always a pretty unrealistic goal.
                            You keep mentioning that in every post as if you want to start another dumb argument for your dumb reasons. It's pretty apparent this team has tourney talent. It's a dumb Kstat argument to say otherwise.

Comment

• Andrew dakitch= tourney talent LOL

Comment

• I'll keep rooting for them to make the tourney and look at their season from the perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X