Michigan @ Minnesota, Saturday, 10/31, 7pm EDT, ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    That matters about as much as the Lions firing their OC.
    Except if a team can't score they can't win. I expect M to get at least 20 pts. So if they shut out the gophers that's a 20 point victory.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Golden. Goners. Pounded.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• This game will take us back to 1979...in that case UM will win 34-10.

Comment

• Feeling a bit more confident after reading some of the players comments today.

I think they're going to have MSU behind them, and they'll be focused on this game and the remainder of the season.

We are constantly mocked in here about the Harbaugh influence on this team, but it cannot be ignored that one of his biggest accomplishments has been to change the mindset of this team. I am enjoying watching these kids develop and get better each week.
          Last edited by lineygoblue; October 27, 2015, 07:24 PM.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Revenge game, 2 weeks to prepare, Minnesota is going to get hammered!

28-0 halftime, 38-3 final.

All that matters at this point is to weekly lay the groundwork against each remaining opponent in order to upset Ohio A&M on November 28th.

Harbaugh celebrity will continue to dominate CFB headlines while pushing hard to close his recruitment class with serious momentum heading into next season.

Expect JH and his staff to feverishly prepare Rudock's replacement for a title run next year, whether it's Hill, O'Korn or Gentry.... the QB position will be ready.

Beating Meyer in year 1 will be a huge boon in the propaganda war.
            Last edited by Prime2; October 27, 2015, 09:50 PM.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Minnesota is the 5th best team in the West at very best. Illinois, to this point, has looked better than them. I'd be surprised if Michigan did not win by at least 3 TDs

Comment

• Me too. These are the types of games I immediately stopped worrying about on December 30, 2014.

Comment

• Gophers won't be able to sustain long drives against this defense. Just don't give them short fields and they shouldn't score more than 14, 17 at most. Most anyone should score 17+ against the Gophers and M should do even better.

Comment

• Jerry Kill is retiring immediately due to health issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      Jerry Kill is retiring immediately due to health issues.
                      Wow I just saw this too.
                      Kill never recruited well, but developed his players nicely.

Minnesota needs a good hire to stay relevant.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They're gonna come out guns blazing. Michigan should still win though.

Good luck to Kill. Seemed like a good guy. Hope he gets those seizures under control.

Comment

• Will they come out all guns blazing or will they come out distracted? Will it make any difference in either direction?

Comment

• Michigan will too. After what happened to us, our guys had better come out there fired up themselves. It could be a pretty sloppy first quarter, with both teams all hyped up. But, over time, you have to expect that Michigan will start to dominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              They're gonna come out guns blazing........
                              Won't make a lick of a difference, IMO although if by some trick of fate the Gophers win the press will be all over it ..... win one for the Gipper.

Tough luck for Jerry Kill. Seizure disorder sucks as it's course is so unpredictable. My sense is that there is some organic basis for the condition to be worsening such that he can no longer work. Hi likelihood he has a brain tumor and has had one all along but it had been responding to therapy. Now it's not.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Kill issue might fire the Gophers up for a quarter or so but they will simply wear out in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X