No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Minnesota, Saturday, 10/31, 7pm EDT, ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drok, my friend .. I still have to disagree.

I don't think one year of Harbaugh would have made that much difference in Gardner.

Rudock is a seasoned QB. He makes better decisions, and on his short to mid range passes, he puts the ball on the receiver's hands. He's also ran out of trouble, and moved in the pocket when necessary. He's even taken "good" sacks, in order to avoid a bad throw, and not put the defense in bad field position.

I just don't see how Gardner would have been an improvement. I think he was too far gone with bad coaching.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Rudock is fucking garbage; enough of the "game manager" and "makes good decisions" bullshit. He's atrocious, plain and simple. Quick, someone name a 20+ yard completion he's had without closing his fucking eyes and chucking it up for grabs.

sparty is proving again today that they're a joke; there's no way that last week's game should've been within two (or three) scores in the fourth quarter.

Makes the O'Neill shitshow even more frustrating; yay, we were as competitive against them as Purdue, Rutgers and Indiana. Good times ahead, indeed.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Oh Paulina.

Comment

Nice retort (as always); heh
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Fire Harbaugh. Now.

Comment

Just now watching a rerun of last week's game on DVR. From my perspective Rudock looks better than I appreciated in the stadium last week. He has good footwork and shows good instincts. He made some nice throws in the 20-25 yard range. Maybe not the reincarnation of Connor Cook but he has been very adequate.

It could be worse Paul. The world is not coming to an end.

Just watched the Hoosiers give the Spartans a scare. That will be a tough game in Bloomington.

Comment

Rudock is the difference between 5-2 and 7-0, and I'm a Rudock supporter usually.

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  Rudock is the difference between 5-2 and 7-0, and I'm a Rudock supporter usually.
                  Harsh, but fundamentally you're right.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Good grief....

You're right, guys. I surrender.

Bench Rudock. Start Shane Morris. Now.

If Harbaugh refuses, fire him.

ye gads ....

Comment

After the first couple of games it was obvious that Rudock sucked but people were in denial and blamed the receivers.

Comment

You're right, Hanni.

Rudock has cost this team a chance to play in the playoffs and beyond that, a shot at the national title. Bench him now.

What was Harbaugh thinking anyway? If he doesn't get Morris or Gentry in there ASAP, I say FIRE the bastard ....

#www.firejimharbaughnow.com

Comment

We make tradeoffs here in the forum in pursuit of civil dialogue, so let's not ruin that civil dialogue by insisting that opinions can only exist at the extremes. Rudock isn't ideal. We know that. We also know that he's probably the best eligible QB on the roster, he'd have a few more deep balls caught if Chesson weren't a track star playing football, and that Harbaugh is doing all he can.

Comment

Nobody's debating that Rudock isn't the "best" on the roster, but that doesn't change the fact that he sucks dick, and should be called out/recognized as such.

Comment

Okay, Paul.

Suppose that before the game at Minnesota next week, YOU get 10 minutes in the locker room, in front of the entire team, to "call out" Rudock.

What are you going to say to him?

In front of the entire team, no less.

Lets hear it.

Comment

If you have to call someone out, Paul, call out Hoke.

Comment

Working...
                                X