No announcement yet.

M @ Minny - In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then there was the 2007 Michigan State game. Remember how awesome Michigan played the next two weeks against Wisconsin and OSU? There was one idiot here who thought that the way Michigan played for the first 55 minutes against MSU probably wasn't a good sign of things to come. But thankfully, the team proved that one guy wrong and kicked Wiscy and OSU's asses the next two weeks. Amirite?

Thanks, guys.! You have convinced me that reasoning like "this team his looked very poor in many areas and will therefore probably look poor in these areas in the near future" is completely illogical and without merit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Many similarities...you're onto something. Let me know when you're done filling out your transitive table so I can stop watching the games. Thanks.
      So the Rutgers game is a pickem? Damn. I was hoping that we had better than a 50% chance to win that one. But it must be a pickem since no comparison or analysis of performance between teams and games is ever valid.
      Last edited by Hannibal; October 31, 2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• I know you Michigan fans were probably nervous on that last play, but I had no doubt Minnesota was going to get stuffed on a sneak. Me and my son were cracking up as they lined up, there was no other possible play and there were too many guys on the LOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          So the Rutgers game is a pickem? Damn. I was hoping that we had better than a 50% chance to win that one. But it must be a pickem since no comparison or analysis of performance between teams and games is ever valid.
          I'm sure you'll either A.) find somehow we have no chance and if we win it's pure luck or B.) we should have it put away 2 minutes into the 2nd Q and if we don't you'll be Hannibal L. or Paullibal.

Comment

• Minnesota should've taken it into OT with how shitty the offense looked. They didn't. M won. As a matter of fact, M won a HELL of a game. I laughed, I cried, I cursed, I experienced unexpected joy after the numbing thought of loss.

This was a trap game after the Kill news and M pulled it out. Good on them.
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• People forget how bad both Woody and Bo were at end game clock management. Yet they were both legends.

Comment

• Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe overlooked here, that was a good play by Speight on the two-point conversion. Without that is a very good chance Michigan loses this game, Minnesota would have only needed a field goal.

I haven't heard the word phenomenal in quite a while, just watched Harbaugh's presser he said it twice in a row referring to Speight. I knew he wanted this game bad, not just because of a heartbreaking loss last week, but he said that is that he lost the Little Brown Jug when he was a player

Comment

• Interesting

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looks like Michigan was offsides
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Interesting

I wondered about that. Seemed that way.

Comment

• I mean, that's not really close. I doubt Mgo will launch a full-scale investigation.

That said, it hardly excuses the total asshattery by the Goofer. There's zero way they should blame anyone other than their so-called "braintrust" for that loss.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What's the word on Rudock? I don't think I ever heard what exactly was wrong with him. Just concussion precautions?

Comment

• Oh well, Michigan deserved a break from the refs.

Even thought Speight didn't look that confident on the sideline before Michigan scored that go ahead TD, I like how Speight apparently said "I got it" to Rudock as Rudock was saying he was done. Powerful moment for Speight that will build on his confidence long term.
                                Also, that 2 point conversion was so huge (as we have said before). WSU didn't convert on a late 2 point conversion vs Stanford last night and they lost by 2. Stanford made a FG late to beat them.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X