Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Indiana, 11/14, 3:30p EST, ABC - ESPN/ESPN2 Mirror.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoosier's allowed 55 points to Rutgers!

Comment

"Seriously, Sudfeld is just a hair below Conner Cook in terms of accuracy and efficiency"

Yeah and we beat Cook (but for the fluke play of the year) Cook went 0-4 when the game was on the line. This team lost to Rutgers on its own field for Christ sake. Grow some balls old man! (even though you are a Marine fighter pilot :-) )
      )

Comment

Stan uses his as if they just grew very recently.

Comment

Say what you want Hack. After reading your column on the New Yorker web site I realize that you do in fact have something to say. From now on you and Prime can carry on. I am bowing out. And Prime-God it's great to have you back!

Comment

I'm feeling much better about the game as the week progresses.

No prediction, just looking for another 'W'
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I thought there was no way the '69 Colts could lose to the Jets either. Ever heard about the 1972 Rose Bowl? 1976 at Purdue? 1986 at home v.s. Minnesota? I lived through that shit...
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

No game is a gimme but there is no reason M should lose to Indiana however as with any game, it's possible.

Comment

Jesus Rocky no toes don't be an ass (well don't give up your day job of finding great ass)

Comment

That profile pic stays forever or until he finds a better ass, I think it'll stay forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      Say what you want Hack. After reading your column on the New Yorker web site I realize that you do in fact have something to say. From now on you and Prime can carry on. I am bowing out. And Prime-God it's great to have you back!
                      Bummer. I was hoping we could carry on exchanging love notes. Since I guess I should have taken all that personally then, I am not sure whether at this point I should be complimented or offended!

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        That profile pic stays forever or until he finds a better ass, I think it'll stay forever.
                        He'd be hard pressed to find a better one - that ass is about the finest around.

Comment

• Yeah, IU simply cannot close the deal'. They look great and hang around until it's pressure time to win and simply cannot. If Rudock can't put up big numbers and have a great day like all other qb's do against them, then they don't deserve to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                            Lookit this little Utopian world Stan is promoting now. Life is good!

Comment

• that ass is used to calibrate fine insturments
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                                that ass is used to calibrate fine insturments
                                Ha!!!!! Post of the year!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X