• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    ?
    Ditto

Comment

As long as M doesn't out-think it and keeps throwing every down, they'll win going away.
      Ditto

Comment

As long as M doesn't out-think it and keeps throwing every down, they'll win going away.
        You know those charts that show live win probability as the game progresses?

I'm putting the win probability for M at 55-60% at half time based on what I'm seeing.

Officiating, although it's over done, seems to be going both ways.

Your comment of comically bad IU D is accurate. Yep, don't get fancy, force plays (you saw one there at the goal line) or overthink stuff.

Still don't like the Black Swan shit though. M seems to have been historically victimized by that theory more than I'd like to count. But, then I'm a huge homer and probably not feeling more a victim than your average PSU fan.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

This is what Talent said about being 'cute'.

Comment

Down to 40% ....... IUs got the Mo right now.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

I would characterize the beginning of the 2nd half as "poor".

Comment

Keep forgetting Harbaugh inherited Hoke's kids and how at the beginning of the season I would be happy with 7 wins.

Comment

Worst play call imaginable, wasted a possession as IU knew exactly what M was going to do with Peppers in there.

Comment

This team is fucking garbage. On both sides of the ball now.
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Throw the damn ball!

Comment

Awful, awful special teams.

Comment

We're doomed.

Comment

Whoever has the ball last wins.

Comment

Gotta be able to run the ball. Simply put, we don't have a good run blocking O line and no explosive running backs.

Comment

Throw every down. A fatigued defense is ok if you're scoring TDs.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X