Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, they ALMOST didn't need to pass to win on Saturday -- as undeserved as that win would have been.

If M gifts them two short fields and has not passing game to speak of themselves, then it'll be close.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

By Thursday this game is going to be basically the Monty Python Upper Class Twit of the Year competition.

Comment

The last time I was surprised by an outcome in the OSU-M game was 2004. That's 10 straight games where the outcome was what I expected. And only in 2011 and 2013 was I surprised by how the game actually played out.

Comment

I don't follow osu much so...I was under the impression that osu didn't throw Saturday due to the weather conditions. Did JTB suddenly lose the the ability to throw a complete pass? He was pretty damn good last year.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Hey, they ALMOST didn't need to pass to win on Saturday -- as undeserved as that win would have been.

If M gifts them two short fields and has not passing game to speak of themselves, then it'll be close.
            The situation with Michigan's front 7 is substantially different than MSU's. Specifically, at defensive tackle. We have had to play Tom Strobel out there for long stretches the past couple of weeks.

Comment

The last time I was surprised by an outcome in the OSU-M game was 2004. That's 10 straight games where the outcome was what I expected. And only in 2011 and 2013 was I surprised by how the game actually played out.
              The last surprising game in this series was a positive outcome for us was 1996. The only other positive surprise was that we made the 2013 game close.

Lucy is holding the football and she's promising not to pull it away again.

Comment

The last surprising game in this series was a positive outcome for us was 1996.
                M is favored, so positive outcome on Saturday won't be a surprise.

Comment

Yeah. I'm just saying that all of the surprises have gone against us for a long, long time.

Comment

Eh, over the past 20 games, the team that's favored almost always wins. You got your two "surprises" in 1995 and 1996 and OSU got two in 2001 and 2004. The other 16 have gone the way of the favorite. I see no reason that will change on Saturday.

Comment

Ask Indiana on whether you need to pass to score points against us.

Comment

Eh, over the past 20 games, the team that's favored almost always wins. You got your two "surprises" in 1995 and 1996 and OSU got two in 2001 and 2004. The other 16 have gone the way of the favorite. I see no reason that will change on Saturday.
                        We'll see who's favored come gametime. Will probably be close to a PK.

Comment

This guy projects OSU to have 10 returning starters total on offense+defense.

Cardale Jones and Ezekiel Elliott have announced they will leave OSU after this season. We look at other possible departures, including Vonn Bell, Michael Thomas and Joey Bosa

Why next year's Game is so critical for us.

Comment

By the time The Game rolls around next year, none of that matters. It'll only matter the first handful of games.

Comment

I think that it still matters, especially in the trenches, where guys often improve between seasons but not necessarily during the season. I can think of a lot of years where we lost a few studs off of the offensive or defensive line and things never really came together the next year. We've got a shit ton of seniors on next year's team and not much in the way of underclassman talent. We've got to win next year. Got to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Yeah. I'm just saying that all of the surprises have gone against us for a long, long time.
                                Elliott needs to keep himself healthy for the NFL draft.

Dumped on his coach and team, keep it that way.

It's all about me.
                                Last edited by Prime2; November 23, 2015, 01:18 PM.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X