Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. Well, I must say, it takes a lot of nerve and patience to suffer as long as you have in order to allow MSU to build up so that Dantonio could deal UFM two death blows, with the 2nd softening him so that Harbaugh could score a victory. Now your plan for State of Michigan world hegemony is ready for full implementation with Harbaugh and his EL Sidekick fully entrenched. I never realized it was all pointing to last Saturday and this Saturday.

Evil. Pure evil! :-)
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

You wouldn't understand.

Comment

So Michigan is the model of integrity in college athletics even though they throw games specifically to encourage other schools to make bad coaching hires. Got it.

Comment

I don't think you'll ever see Harbaugh and Dantonio teaming up for anything. They honestly don't like each other.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Shit...

From the presser:

Jehu Chesson is working through something. Harbaugh expects him to play, but his medical status will be evaluated again today.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

If he's out, Ohio State just went back to being the favorite.

Comment

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Chesson would have zero impact on a game spread.

Comment

The Michigan chick is significantly hotter if you ask me.

Comment

The Michigan chick is significantly hotter if you ask me.
                      Never thought I'd say that!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Never thought I'd say that!
                        agreed

Comment

lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            1986 Harbaugh's guarantee game. Schembechler said to Ohio State kicker Matt Frantz as Frantz stood on the field and waited for a TV timeout to end so he could attempt a potential game-winning, 45-yard field goal with 1:06 left. According to Frantz:

"Just before the timeout was over, I looked over and saw Bo Schembechler about three-quarters of the way out on the field. He was screaming, 'Frantz, you little s---, you're going to miss this kick!' He was going nuts, and his coaches were trying to hold him back. People ask me all the time if icing the kicker works. I tell them, 'Well, in my case it did.' It was a perfect snap and a perfect hold, but I hooked it a couple of feet left. There's no explanation and no excuse."
                            Classic Bo. The man was awesome!

Fast forward all of these years and now Harbaugh is going nutts on the sidelines just the same and he doesn't give a f*#k what people think either.

It's great to a Michigan Wolverine again.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Hey Liney was that your inadvertent whistle in last night's game?

Comment

HAH!!! ...

um .. no.

I LOL'ed as soon as it happened, because I knew what they'd done.

I told my son, "They just had a IW, and now they've got a mess" ..

Sure enough.

I read the WH's lips as he came over to the LJ,.. he said "Was that your whistle?"

They stretched a rule to cover it up. I would have loved to be in their evaluation meeting afterward ...

Comment

Working...
                                X