No announcement yet.

osu @ M - Game Day, In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35-13. I didn't have a good feeling about this game, but I didn't think it would be this bad. Just an awful performance by the Michigan defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      That's why you have to bring g the safeties up.
      Then our DBs (#8 and #34) get beat deep. A couple of Hoke's projects.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Maryland probably has a better front 7 than what we threw out there today.

Can't blame Durkin. None of these guys are his. The DC can't go out there and make tackles in the place of guys he didn't recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          That's why you have to bring g the safeties up.
          Agreed. Load up the box. What do you have to lose?

Comment

• And people scoffed at my prediction of 31 Buckeye points.

I also predicted Elliott would rush for 200 + yards.

One of the few times I'm right. Shit.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• One more year of pain, I guess. This is what happens when you take success for granted and run over-the-hill or underqualified guys out there to lead the program. The future will be better than the past, but I guess we just have to wait a little longer. The MSU loss really stings now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                This will be covered in ufr i hope but Ms gamelan vs read option won't ever stop it consistently.
                This.

The difference between the way M's D played this and how MSU's D played it is substantially different. M LBs play a step back and there is less pressure between the tackles. That advantages osu's interior offensive line by allowing the M LBs to get reached. Ss giving too much respect to barrett. I felt pretty strongly that DJD was going to have to bring it to win. Too late for that now.

That's where you're seeing the 6-10 yards at a time. Besides that, M is getting tempoed big time. All adds up to what we're seeing.

9-3 looking pretty good. Hate it that the third loss is to osu's debut against Harbaugh.
                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 28, 2015, 02:52 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Durkin really doesn't understand how to defend read option. They are doing exactly what they did vs Indiana. You need your safeties up not too far behind the linebackers.

Comment

• I set myself up for a loss today but not this way. Very disappointing.

Comment

• im glad I'm not there
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        One more year of pain, I guess. This is what happens when you take success for granted and run over-the-hill or underqualified guys out there to lead the program. The future will be better than the past, but I guess we just have to wait a little longer. The MSU loss really stings now.
                        In hindsight, the fluke MSU loss prevents this from sending OSU to the title game. You know what? I don't mind it as much now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          And people scoffed at my prediction of 31 Buckeye points.
                          Shut up already. You've been wrong plenty, and happen to be right today? Good for you. You want to point it out once or twice? OK, well, go ahead at pat yourself on the back for sussing it out. At this point though, enough already. Take your cookie and shove it in your mouth so we don't have to hear any more of your gloating.

Comment

• Worst day to have a boatload of recruits at the game
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Durkin really doesn't understand how to defend read option. They are doing exactly what they did vs Indiana. You need your safeties up not too far behind the linebackers.
                              Agreed. MSU handled it beautifully. Bring the linebackers and safeties up tight and shoot the gaps. I'm at a loss to understand why Durkin fails to do this.

Comment

• how is that a fumble?

Comment

Working...
                                X