osu @ M - Game Day, In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
    Agreed. MSU handled it beautifully. Bring the linebackers and safeties up tight and shoot the gaps. I'm at a loss to understand why Durkin fails to do this.
    The LBs could line up in OSU's backfield and still not make the tackle.

Comment

• Today? No, I was also right when I said you were a dick. Of course, I haven't been alone with that one.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Looks like a broken collarbone for Rudock, in which case his career is over.

Comment

• That's fine with me if you think I'm a dick. Not gonna change the fact that at this point, what's NOT needed is someone saying repeatedly ``look at me and how right I was!'' We know. You had this one. Act like it's happened before.

Comment

• It hasn't. I'm usually wrong. That's the fucking point.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rudock is probably done for the season. Too bad.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I hope the recruits are at the stripclub by now. This is silly
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Urban is probably going to run this up to 49-13 or 56-13 just for show.

Comment

• I hope they stay and realize they can come in and play right away.

Comment

• I'm not sure I'd have gone for that with Speight, but it's not as if it matters at this point.

Comment

• Going for it there with a backup QB was pretty silly. At this point you just don't want to Give them the satisfaction of dropping 50 on you at your field.

This game was decided at 21-10. Just get this over with as quickly as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Rooting for MSU now that OSU is going to win.
                          OSU 11-1 vs Michigan since 2004. That one win ... Woohoo, good job beating terrible Fickel.
                          Basically since you've been watching. Go the fuck away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            I'm going to change my name to The Real Oracle. This is the Buckeye team I was expecting to see last week. Rain and conservative play-calling doomed them. Score would have been closer, but the rain took away MSU's defensive weakness.

Talent gap is obvious. OSU has tons of athletes. Hoke left us with shit for QBs, RBs, and LBs. Harbaugh could only fill in the QB gap. And the OL is underwhelming too. Kalis in particular has never lived up to his hype.
                            I've taken up every version. Get more creative.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              I hope the recruits are at the stripclub by now. This is silly
                              Humiliating. As much as Hoke sucked, his worst loss to OSU was by 14 points.

Comment

• 4th and six, and your best corner commits that penalty. It's been that kind of second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X