• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the inevetable 42-13.

Comment

• Yep. Untouched.

Comment

• Oracle. Yeah, you own it. I usually prepare for the worst and hope for the best. But I really had no idea it would be so bad. The Minnesota and Indiana games were telltale, I guess. What scared me most was that OSU heard all week how much they sucked against MSU. Still a ton of talent in Columbus.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah, Hoke's teams always played the best they could against Ohio State-- they weren't good enough, but you could see how important this game was to them. This is Michigan's worst performance of the season by some distance.

Comment

• Wouldn't shock me to see an onside kick here.

Comment

• A complete ass kicking

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                Yeah, Hoke's teams always played the best they could against Ohio State-- they weren't good enough, but you could see how important this game was to them. This is Michigan's worst performance of the season by some distance.
                While, true that's a pathetic standard. A loss is a loss.

And this game meant so much to Hoke he didn't bother to show up for Rutgers and Maryland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  Oracle. Yeah, you own it. I usually prepare for the worst and hope for the best. But I really had no idea it would be so bad. The Minnesota and Indiana games were telltale, I guess. What scared me most was that OSU heard all week how much they sucked against MSU. Still a ton of talent in Columbus.
                  Me neither. Need to win the bowl game to make this a very good year and one that meets what my expectations were. Better days ahead.

Comment

• Yep. Harbaugh is going to have a lot of work to do this offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                      Yep. Harbaugh is going to have a lot of work to do this offseason.
                      The problem will fix itself as Hoke's players gradually leave.

Comment

• Fuck this team
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• There's still 8 minutes left.

Comment

• ufm absolutely hammered Durkin. Good example of a coach who understood where M was weak and took advantage.

It's also a good example of a coach who puts the stake in the heart taking the game away from the opponent.

Finally, osu showed, for the first game this season, their championship form brought about a big talent advantage that played up to it today.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You can't defend read option the way Durkin did against OSU and Indiana. Very disturbing there was absolutely no change after the embarrassment against the Hoosiers.

Comment

• And now Michigan blocks a punt. Sigh...

Comment

Working...
                                X