No announcement yet.

osu @ M - Game Day, In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offside, again. Can't give away first downs.

Comment

Gedeon. Damn...

Comment

Oh well ... maybe next year ...

.. yeah right
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Reminds me of Lloyd Carr. Can't stop simple option plays.

Comment

they're pretty much ripping off the Indiana gameplan. Don't even put the ball in the air. 100% Read option.

Comment

14-3, evil. Really missed Ryan Glasgow on that drive. It would help to have better LBs, too.

Comment

It's not as if the defense shouldn't have expected this. Pretty bad.

Comment

Looks like a good time to turn off the TV and take the missus out to dinner and shopping ....

... I've seen this movie before.

Bye .
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

It's a long game. That doesn't seem a bit too early and a bit too harsh to you?

Comment

Too much Buckeye talent

Comment

Another special teams penalty, and that one really wrecks field position.

Comment

Well, overreactions aside the LBs clearly have been the weakness of the defense all year and it's very clear now. I hope the coaching staff can adjust but Bolden and Morgan aren't gonna get any faster at halftime.

Comment

Wow I'm sick of flags. Hokeian. Baxter has his work cut out for him.

Comment

Bolden and Morgan are so slow and have made too many bad reads in recent games.
                              Hoke was good at recruiting those kind of LBs.... That and slow RBs too.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

3rd and one, and Michigan has to throw. It works, but still...

Comment

Working...
                                X