No announcement yet.

osu @ M - Game Day, In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to change my name to The Real Oracle. This is the Buckeye team I was expecting to see last week. Rain and conservative play-calling doomed them. Score would have been closer, but the rain took away MSU's defensive weakness.

Talent gap is obvious. OSU has tons of athletes. Hoke left us with shit for QBs, RBs, and LBs. Harbaugh could only fill in the QB gap. And the OL is underwhelming too. Kalis in particular has never lived up to his hype.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• M didn't learn what was wrong with how they defended read option vs Indiana. This is on Durkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        The tacking has been really very disappointing. Easily the biggest culprit in the lead (plus Meyer remembering how to call a game)
        Yeah. When they're in position, you expect them to make the play. Being out of position is another thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          M didn't learn what was wrong with how they defended read option vs Indiana. This is on Durkin.
          Ultimately, yeah. The tackling too.

Comment

• This will be covered in ufr i hope but Ms gamelan vs read option won't ever stop it consistently.

Comment

• If MSU loses, OSU has an excellent chance for the Play Offs

Comment

• Michigan has to pick up the pace now.

Darboh with his first big play. We probably need about four or five more now.

Comment

• This team has [emoji173], they won't give up
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• MSU wins the east division easily. Hackenberg just wants the season to be over.

Comment

• This game isn't over but they have to force Barret to pass. Sell out on the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                        This team has [emoji173], they won't give up
                        They have plenty of that, but still no talent. These are still Hoke's players.

It's a miracle they're 9-2 at this point.

Comment

• I hope Sparty wins. I hate to see the Suckeys go again.

Comment

• We don't have MSU's D-line, froot. No penetration whatsoever. Glasgow was our best D-lineman.

Comment

• I don't think 9-2 is a miracle. The MSU loss was a miracle, really.

Comment

• Yeah, a FG. That's going to really get us going!

Comment

Working...
                                X