Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh would not ask the new defensive coordinator to do something that he himself would not do. That is, to commit himself to a new job while they're still his current job to be done. Once the NFL season is over, will know who the new DC is.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• After that OSU game, are you sure you want a NFL tested DC?

Comment

• All NFL DCs can't stop the read option.

Comment

• A valid question though. As for longevity, Talent has mentioned that Meyer asks for a two-year commitment. Seems reasonable. One year seems unreasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            After that OSU game, are you sure you want a NFL tested DC?
            It wasn't the DC that was the problem.

Comment

• The DC was definitely part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                He is the better head coach, he'll have a head job if he wants it.
                That's what she said.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• There was no DC on the face of this earth, that could have devised a way for this Michigan team to contain ohio, with the game they were playing. The problem was personnel, and Michigan's lack of it.

Ohio plays one game per year, and that is the Michigan game. That strategy worked in dealing with Michigan, but they underestimated the effort they would need to beat the other team from Michigan. Had they played MSU the way they played Michigan, they would have went on to Indy, and probably on to Dallas.

Instead, they'll have to wear their gold panties in Glendale, instead of Dallas.

Comment

• I'd be more impressed with this argument if Michigan showed the ability in stopping it versus Minnesota and Indiana.

Comment

• Well, in liney's defense, those games all happened after the injury bug(Glasgow, Ojemudia) hit, which you admitted at the time you knew nothing about. Plenty of blame to go around.

Edit: Unless that was Mass..I get all you dbags mixed up!

Comment

• And teams with much lesser talent kept those three teams in check.

Comment

• Yes, every week more talented teams lose to less talented teams. Plenty of blame to go around.

Comment

• I'm not saying Durkin was faultless, but I just don't believe that his distraction with the Maryland job was the sole reason we lost to ohio. Anyone who watched the game could see it was simply a matter of being physically over matched. And, ohio picked their last regular season game to show what they should have been doing all along.

Comment

• It wasn't the sole reason. But it was a big reason IMO. That kind of distraction/loss of focus rubs off on kids even if you think you haven't changed.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Lewis is coming back for senior season, per Lewis. J Booty and Lewis returning...so sweet.
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X