Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    10-2 would be a devastating result next year.

I'm in CFP or bust mode.
    Same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      10-2 would be a devastating result next year.

I'm in CFP or bust mode.
      Especially if someone like Taysom Hill is at QB.

It would be possible even if O'Korn is at QB, as long as he can recapture some of his early career success.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• IIRC, wasn't Sept. 24th an open date? The pedophiles must already be claiming a conspiracy.

Comment

• BC's Don Brown new DC....good hire that I hadn't heard much buzz about.

Comment

• Oracle .. is that official?

Comment

• I don't think official official, but SI is running with it.

That's why I didn't want to start a new thread yet...PER SI, I should have said. Thayer Evans reporting it, and he's been spot on pretty much all off season with new coaching hires.

Comment

• Coached LBers at BC too, so makes even more sense.

BC had a really good D with possibly the worst offense in the country across from them. He's older, but I really like it.

Comment

• WTF?

Report: Michigan finds new DC in Boston College's Don Brown
                  Alex Chippin Dec 20, 2015 4:33 PM
                  Jim Harbaugh has found his new defensive coordinator, as Michigan will hire Boston College defensive coordinator Don Brown to serve in the same role, according to Thayer Evans of Sports Illustrated.

Brown replaces D.J. Durkin, who was named Maryland's new head coach in early-December.

More to come.
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• No idea how he is as a recruiter, but that can be worked around. As long as he's not Al Borges bad, we're good.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!! definitely went into submarine mode for this. Didn't see his name mentioned anywhere at any time.

Edit: I forgot there is a thread for this, so if any mod wants to move these posts to there, have at it. I've been pounding the bottle all day so I'm not gonna worry about it. Thanks.

Comment

• Good to know Harbaugh got that position filled. It should help settle any recruiting issues.

Comment

• "Having followed Don Brown's career on the east coast at schools like UMass, Maryland, UConn and BC, you guys just got an amazing hire. Amazing hire. That is all."

-Rivals head guy Mike Farrell

Comment

• M needs to beat Sparty and/or OSU. Win those two, I'm okay with losing to Iowa and going 10-2.

Comment

• I won't be okay losing to Iowa next year. Need to beat at least 1 of OSU/MSU and win the rest. Big boys now. And I do understand how tough Kinnick is to play in.

Comment

• Iowa is pretty damn good, they are a bad bounce away from being in the CFP and return quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X