Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1G does 4-year athletic scholarships, he'll be able to graduate if he wants to.

Comment

• If Dave Cone can have 4 years at Michigan picking out pine splinters from his rear end, then Malzone can do the same.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• O'korn and Speight both will get plenty of playing time with the cream puff schedule. First test is not until the first road game 6 @ Whisky, first 5 games are all home.

Comment

• Wisky's actually at home; it's Rutgers on the road in week 6
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Shane Morris should go the Keith Nichol route. At least he's see the field once in a while.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Wisky's actually at home; it's Rutgers on the road in week 6

Thank you, the Bagers ☺ are tough to play in Madison. So even more soft schedule (good or bad) as its is actually game 7 @ Rutgers. Should be undefeated going into EL

Comment

• Game 6 is at Rutgers.

Comment

• anything less than 7-0 heading to EL would be a total choke job.

Let's admit it, barring any significant injuries (and that is the main worry, since one thing we lack is depth across all positions), anything less than 11-0 heading into C-bus will be a disappointment for next season.

But as JH said, we may have a better team but there are no guarantees.

Comment

• Right game 6 is at Rutgers, hard to believe just 2 years ago didn't even make a Bowl game.

Jim Harbaugh building a monster at Michigan like it or not

Comment

• Wisconsin at home is no gimmie. We should be favorites but it's a game that a couple bad bounces, big plays swing the game to the Badgers.

Comment

• Why so serious Don Brown???

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• The guy is all business. So are our opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            The guy is all business. So are our opponents.
                            Love it...lovin it so hard
                            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Where's OP lately? He loves it ``so hard'' as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Where's OP lately? He loves it ``so hard'' as well.
                                Stan as well. Haven't seen that old fart post in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X