Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They will revisit and confirm their decision.

Comment

• Nah. They will allow camps. 1 per day per school for a limited period of time and coaches won't be able to coach at camps within 100 miles of any other
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Dumbass DickRod had a few good quotes regarding the camps. I still hate him.

"I don?t know how that rule passed so quickly," Rodriguez told the reporters. "I understand if we table it and look at it for a year, but to table it because a few SEC or ACC schools don?t want to have it is not fair to a lot of coaches, a lot of programs and more importantly to the student athletes."

"A few squeaky wheels got the thing changed that quickly? I think it?s silly and disingenuous."
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Looks like the guys are really working hard this off season ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfzs8O5AkbE"]Michigan Football Running Man Challenge - YouTube[/ame]
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Shane Morris - slot receiver

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It worked for Keith Nichol.

Comment

• Could be interesting as we have mostly unproven youth in this position. With proven talent on the outsides, and Jake Butt in the mix, not really the need for a premiere talent at Slot. Didn't one of the young guys get injured?

Comment

• Morris isn't very quick/fast. Doesn't seem like an ideal slot guy but he might see the field a little bit that way (other than his usual view from the sideline).

Comment

• Fast and quick isn't always the whole story. Perfect routes works just fine for those 'too slow' ala Steve Largent or Fred Bilitnikoff. I would think a QB could take a receiver position with only a small learning curve. Soft hands helps too.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It's really masterful how Harbaugh and staff have handled the QBs since coming in last year. Morris has been bypassed by Rudock, O'Korn, and Speight, but now he's getting good press and probably feeling good about the situation. Speight played well when Rudock got hurt, and saved the victory at Minnesota. Rudock's got a shot at the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                        ... Speight played well when Rudock got hurt, and saved the victory at Minnesota. Rudock's got a shot at the NFL.
                        Let's not kid ourselves on that. Speight made one decent throw in that game and the Goofers flat-out blew their chance to win.
                        Last edited by Tom W; April 27, 2016, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• This just showed up at mgoblog. It's a concept uniform. If you go to the link, scroll down the comments section, you'll see the Nike concept uniform followed by a picture of the uniform in 1978 ........ IMO, the 78 look is the way it should be.

If we're going to have the Jumpman on our uniforms, might as well have a modern look. I personally would love to have something like this for a possible alternate uniform. What would you guys like to see from the Nike/Jordan brand?       Michigan Jordan concept -------------------------------------------- COMMENT REQUESTS AND RATE 1-10! --------------------------------------------
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Not too bad, but lose the stripes man. I've had enough of stripes for the next generation or so (damn bumblebee uniforms).

Comment

• Stripes? wtf, I thought we got rid of Adidas.

Comment

• Well the ban has been lifted! Happy hunting Coach!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X