Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good read
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Excellent! No coach alive was going to bring back M (and ahead) like Harbaugh. Grand Slam out of the park hire.

Comment

• No way he would leave the NFL said every NFL analyst.
          Last edited by WM Wolverine; May 28, 2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• And the Raiders were poised to make him a "record breaking offer" to stay in the Bay area ... an offer that Harbaugh would in no way refuse ....
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Per mgoblog, M/ND is returning in a few years, pending the logistics getting sorted. I agree with Brian -- this game should now be known as the Brandon Bowl.

Comment

• This thread??!!!?!?!?!!?

Comment

• Yeah, love reading that. That game needs to be played. I'd prefer every year, but even if it's every other, that would be cool too.

Comment

• Yeah. You can't not have it.

Comment

• It's a great rivalry that needs to return, even if it's 2 years on, 2 years off. That'd probably work better for us & them than every year. With the schedule setup so far in advance, it'll be difficult to make much room for them in the short-term but long-term we should have a plan in place to return on how we schedule them.

Comment

• With nine conference games, I think that you've got to make it every other year or 2 on, 2 off. I don't see Michigan scheduling more than 1 quality team + 2 tomato cans most years.

Comment

• Exactly. If ND were to be on the schedule every year like most of the past 3 decades, that would be the only quality non-con opponent we'd play. It needs to be 2 games every 4 years with another decent BCS school picking up the other two games.

Comment

• Although I must admit it was nice to see Diamond Dave's humiliation, ND too realizes life without Michigan ain't worth living. LOL

Brian Kelly on Michigan game: 'We're going to make that happen'
                            Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh wants the game back and so does Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly.After Notre Dame walked away from the series in 2014, getting the rivalry restarted is a priority for the Fighting Irish."We're going to make that happen," Kelly told Eric Hansen of the South Bend Tribune."It's something (ND athletic director) Jack Swarbrick and I want to do, and we're going to get that game back together. We've got some challenges, but I think we can pull it off," said Kelly.So, when can Michigan and Notre Dame fans expect to see the two programs clash?"We want to do it as soon as we can," said the Irish coach. "We've got Michigan State home-and-home the next two years, and then we're hoping to. We want to get it on the schedule as quickly as possible after that."Notre Dame was forced to revamp its schedule when the Irish committed to playing five ACC schools each season beginning in 2013.Notre Dame shutout the Wolverines 31-0 in 2014.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Yeah, love reading that. That game needs to be played. I'd prefer every year, but even if it's every other, that would be cool too.
                              Probably by the time it happens (3-5 years from now), spartie will be ready to move back down to being Michigan's #3 rival.

Comment

• Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X