Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado is going to end up a very impressive win. For all that they caught us flat-footed in the first, it was still a game Michigan controlled and that was never really in doubt.

Comment

• If you guys saw all the off stride catches all these wrs are making around the country, it would make you just sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        If you guys saw all the off stride catches all these wrs are making around the country, it would make you just sick.
        So it's not just Michigan that's having a down year in that regard?

Comment

• But those WR's bobble them before they catch them, they shouldn't be bobbling those catches. Against a better defense when they don't have separation, when they bobble the catch a defender will be right there. [/sarcasm]

Comment

• Amazing how similar the beatdowns of UM and OSU were. Like the Buckeye's saw UM score and decided to mimick it to there own. This season is like a throwback to the Big Two and little eight era. I think everyone is happy with that including all the media.

Comment

• Wilton Speight is 5th in the country in QBR, 3 of those ahead of him are Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield & Jake Browning.

Comment

• The site I use has him at 14th, which is still very good: http://www.cfbstats.com/2016/leader/...02/sort02.html

What site to you guys use?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• RK PLAYER PASS EPA RUN EPA SACK EPA PEN EPA TOTAL EPA ACT PLAYS RAW QBR TOTAL QBR
                  1 Lamar Jackson, LOU 45.8 50.9 -9.3 -0.8 86.5 478 88.1 91.7
                  2 Jake Browning, WASH 55.4 4.4 -7.9 3.5 55.4 284 91.9 91.5
                  3 Baker Mayfield, OKLA 72.0 4.1 -9.4 1.6 68.3 347 88.4 89.5
                  4 Sam Darnold, USC 43.3 1.0 -2.0 0.8 43.1 283 83.6 87.3
                  5 Wilton Speight, MICH 35.2 2.7 -6.7 1.6 32.8 271 78.7 85.5
                  6 Zach Terrell, WMU 56.9 6.3 -6.6 0.7 57.1 312 87.1 84.4
                  7 Mitch Trubisky, UNC 76.3 4.2 -9.8 -0.4 70.2 426 80.2 84.0
                  8 Quinton Flowers, USF 32.8 35.3 -5.1 -0.0 63.0 376 85.6 82.7
                  9 Sean White, AUB 31.4 6.0 -9.4 1.1 29.1 249 73.0 81.7
                  10 Patrick Mahomes II, TTU 87.9 27.2 -15.6 0.1 99.7 617 81.3 81.6

ESPN: http://www.espn.com/ncf/qbr

Comment

• They're using a different metric. Interesting.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Takes into affect rushing, sacks, etc.

Where does PFF put him?

Comment

• I was watching College Football Sunday to see some of the highlights I missed from yesterday and saw they were ripping on Michigan's Non-Conference schedule.

It's not that bad. Central Florida lost a couple close games to Maryland, Temple, and at Houston... Hawaii is 4-6... Colorado will be a top 12 team when the rankings come out.
                        Plus they didn't schedule an extra (4 total) Non-Conference game like the SEC does.

Hawaii 4-6
                        Central Florida 5-4
                        Colorado 7-2.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Some of the "tougher" parts of our schedule turned out to be way easier than we thought they would be, but a couple of the no brainer/cream puffs turned out to be much better.

Comment

• Hawaii is considerably better, as is Colorado. UCF is, IMO, about where I had them...borderline 500 team.

But overall the schedule has been bad. Zero road games of any consequence....and only two total. It's probably a pretty rare scheduling pass.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hawaii's division is appalling. All of the decent MWC teams are in the "Mountain" division or whatever the eastern division is called.

The lone exception is San Diego State, who is good, and Hawaii just lost to them 55-0.

Comment

• The out of conference schedule is cream puff indeed. Colo isn't that good but before the year started it looked like our road schedule was brutal.

MSU and Ohio were both top 10 and Iowa was in the top 15. No one knew each one of those teams would suck balls
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X