Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Michigan is indeed pretty good compared with what is left. Seems like it's probably just a weaker year.

Comment

• Naw. According to AlabamAlum, Bama should not even be in the top 25. It's a wonder how they won any game, let alone all of them. Their poor showing against USC was a typical example.
      Last edited by BlueInCostaRica; November 21, 2016, 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Lou Holtz agrees with AA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
          Naw. According to AlabamAlum, Bama should not even be in the top 25. It's a wonder how they won any game, let alone all of them. Their poor showing against USC was a typical example.

I did not say that. I said we have holes. We are a legit top 1 or 2. We are very beatable, though. On offense, if a team has an accurate passer who can work midrange drags, outs, wheels, etc, and on defense they can contain our frosh QB's boots, waggles, and can load the box to make him pass, a team with a talented roster can beat us.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Uh..., just kidding, AA. I had hoped it was obvious.

Comment

• How dare you! Bama is unbeatable.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                How dare you! Bama is unbeatable.
                Finally!! We agree on something.

Comment

• O'korn can beat bama by himself
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Heh. Correct.

Comment

• AA, I forgot to mention.....

I am a Michigan grad, and my lovely wife is a grad of.......AUBURN!!

So I will be rooting for both my favorites this weekend.
                      Last edited by BlueInCostaRica; November 22, 2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• It's lining up to be a rough weekend for you.

Heh.

Comment

• Vamos a ver, mi amigo, vamos a ver.

We say stuff like that in Costa Rica.

Comment

• Rollos de marea carmesi.

Comment

• Vaya Azul!!

El ?guila de Guerra!!

Comment

• Je m'apelle hack. J'aime les hamburgeurs et la cinema. Il fait chaud.

Comment

Working...
                                X