Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's horrible. It's worse than when Saban wore a Luigi hat at Cowherd's request.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What a clown. Silly hat choice by Saban, too.

Comment

• I hate Cowherd. Capital H hate.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Michigan has been established as a 41 point favorite over Hawaii in Game 1.

I might be tempted to take the points there. First game and all.

ANN ARBOR -- Word came down Thursday that Michigan is currently the country's most popular bet to win the national championship. Not the odds-on favorite, but the most popular bet. Michigan's 2016 season officially gets underway Sept. 3 against Hawaii...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Take the points Liney, we've got the best coach in CFB, top 3 in NFL.

In just 13 games, Iowa cast-off Jake Rudock became an NFL QB. O'Korn 2 years waiting under JH, forget about it.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Michigan has been established as a 41 point favorite over Hawaii in Game 1.

I might be tempted to take the points there. First game and all.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde..._41-point.html
                That's it?

Michigan will probably win 66-0.
                Like I mentioned before, it will be 6am Hawaiian time when they game starts.
                Good luck Hawaii...

EDIT: Hawaii does having a lot of returning starters coming back. If experience means anything, Hawaii has it at every position except for QB.... could make that 40 point spread more tricky...
                Nick Rolovich inherits a Hawaii squad that has averaged just three wins over the last four seasons. Travel and limitations will always make this a hard job, but UH has experience and big-play potential on its side to combat a brutal early slate.
                Last edited by Cody_Russell; July 21, 2016, 05:27 PM.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                  Take the points Liney, we've got the best coach in CFB, top 3 in NFL.

In just 13 games, Iowa cast-off Jake Rudock became an NFL QB. O'Korn 2 years waiting under JH, forget about it.
                  Taking the points means taking Hawaii. I don't think you know that after reading your post.

Comment

• Taking the points means you're taking the underdog to keep the points within the spread, right?

If you take Michigan, then Michigan has to win by 42 points to win the bet.

At least that's how I understand it.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OP is well aware how the odds work, that's a typo.

Not only is this a 6AM game for Hawaii, they are traveling half way around the world twice. Friday they play (for some stupid reason) Cal in Australia. 41 should be an easy cover.

Let O'korn play the first half and Speight the second. (or vice versa)

Comment

• A 41 point spread is retarded. I'm going to put some money down on that.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Retarded which way?

Comment

• It just seems like a bit much for a point spread. Last years OiHo team was pretty well stocked and they only dropped 38 on them. With the exception of Indiana's OT win the only team we scored over 40 points in the regular season on was Rutgers in the 9th game.

Yes they're a cream puff and we're a much much better team but its the first game of the year and we're still figuring a lot out as a team. Its not like we have a All conference QB and stable of amazing RBs because we don't. We don't even know who our starting QB will be and our RBs are getting better but we're still in a steady growth phase right now and there will be lessons learned.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hawaii only beat two Div 1 teams last year. Those two teams won a combined 6 games (CU and La-Monroe). They lost by 20 points to 3-win UNLV, by 28 points to 3-win Fresno, and by 19 points to 6-win San Jose.

They lost 55-0 to Boise and by 51 to Air Force.

This is a game I wouldn't touch.

Comment

• Never lay points on a 40+ spread. Unless we're talking mid 90s Nebraska or FSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X