Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, this is the wrong thread.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Way wrong thread. Get the fuck outta here.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Just reading all of the takes on that ND game makes me laugh. I wish we never had to endure the RR / Hoke years but I have to think it's worked out well in the end. We have the best fit for Blue since Bo
          The RR/Hoke era was like dating a psycho woman. It happened, and it was ugly. But you will be thankful for the rest of your life that you didn't marry her.

Comment

• At least with the psycho girls they're good in bed. RR and Hoke didn't have the upside for great BJ's!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Please just kick the friggin ball already. I can't wait for the offseason to be over
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Here we go, my fav article for Michigan is out!:

The Michigan hype train is charging down the tracks. Is Jim Harbaugh's team ready?
                This schedule will lead to a gaudy win total even if Michigan isn't ready to win at MSU or OSU, and it's clear Jim Harbaugh's program is headed quickly in the right direction.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ever the optimist, I'm concerned about LB, lack of depth along the OL, Dymonte Thomas replacing Jarrod Wilson, and reports that Speight is ahead of O'Korn. Sparty will be tough in E. Lansing, and osu will not have an inexperienced squad by the time Michigan arrives in Columbus.

On the bright side, should get great effort from multitude of players in their final season. Early prediction is a second place finish in the east behind osu.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    reports that Speight is ahead of O'Korn.
                    Where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                      The RR/Hoke era was like dating a psycho woman. It happened, and it was ugly. But you will be thankful for the rest of your life that you didn't marry her.
                      The RR era was like finding out that "She" was a He.

Comment

• and reports that Speight is ahead of O'Korn.
                        That rumor has been going around for some time, but Harbaugh has said all along that the QB race is wide open. Some think that since Speight looked good in the Spring Game, that this makes him the favorite going into the fall. I have my doubts about that.

And, if it turns out that Speight beats out O'Korn, then I'm fine with it. I think Harbaugh has shown he can be trusted 100% with that decision.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Harbaugh played that same game with Andrew Luck before Luck got the job at Stanford. Might be doing same to O'Korn now.

Comment

• Harbaugh made Andrew Luck the can't miss draft pick.
                            Harbaugh made Alex Smith a good NFL QB.
                            Harbaugh made Jake Rudock a 6th Round draft pick.

We'll be fine
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              The RR era was like finding out that "She" was a He.
                              lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Harbaugh made Andrew Luck the can't miss draft pick.
                                Harbaugh made Alex Smith a good NFL QB.
                                Harbaugh made Jake Rudock a 6th Round draft pick.

We'll be fine
                                Seems like a solid lineup. Now if he could get Matty Stafford to show up to his camps he'd be a SB winning QB
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X