Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I'm sure you're wrong. Nostradamus actually had a quatrain about it:

The pasty one gathered unwanted three stars
    Pleated dockers donned throughout the falls
    In his camps situated southward and afar
    Will make M miss Mr. LLLoyd Carr.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• four stars out of five. 3.5 for content, half a star extra for speed.

Comment

• In Haiku I believe it is:

Khaki pants wonders,
        "Can I beat Urban Meyer?
        Alas, I think not."
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• no stars.

Comment

• IAmMelaniaTrump strikes again.

smdh
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Hateful.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Regrettable font for that #2. Should keep the middle of it horizontal. I first noticed the difference between using a diagonal and a horizonal line on Michael Jordan's Bulls jersey. Hence the irrational hatred for the diagonal option.

I recognize the extreme importance of this distinction.
                  These are your dream jerseys, swooshy-Jordan boy! actually, they're fine and I agree about the 2. I'd rather see the Block M where the Jumpman is but Nike threw that out the window in the early 2000's.

Comment

• Season tickets arrived!! YAAAAAY!
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      Season tickets arrived!! YAAAAAY!
                      Still in the SW corner, Jon?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Been in section 17 for 15 years now. Started out in section 5, asked for seat improvements each year, moving clockwise to get the sun at my back. In days gone by, people requesting moves of only one or two sections over were given priority. I was told that everybody requested section 23 as their desired location and couldn't be filled. Me, I always asked for a section (or two) movement and got it nearly every season. I'm content with my seats and the people around me. The couple that sits next to me are even older than Stan - they've sat in those seats since 1965.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Older than Stan? Holy shit, that's old.

Comment

• There is nothing older than Stan except, maybe, Continental Drift.
                            Last edited by Prime2; July 30, 2016, 07:42 PM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Stan and I should compare notes. I attended my first UM game in 1939 in my Dad's M-Club seats. Section 2.

Comment

• Section 3 since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X