Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife not home, Liney?
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Oh, she's home.

I just thought the young lady in the Michigan apparel would generate some conversation ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I just got asked what I was looking at mid fantasy...
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Wellington ... she would hurt you ... :-)

Comment

• Kickoff is getting closer every day ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Hi guys .. its almost football season ..

Your wife looks stunning Liney, the yellow, it's tasteful and not overdone.

I have to give her high marks for symmetry too.
              Last edited by Prime2; August 6, 2016, 07:57 PM.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• LOL..

Maybe about 40 years ago. ...

Comment

Wellington ... she would hurt you ... :-)
                  Hurt so so good.
                  Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Oh, she's home.

I just thought the young lady in the Michigan apparel would generate some conversation ...
                    Ha! I only asked because you've said that my avatars have gotten you in trouble in the past.

Comment

• Yeah, you're pics of the lovely young vixen(s) have gotten me in trouble before, but I think I've solved that problem. We moved recently, and the location of my desk at my new house gives me a view of the missus long before she can get behind my computer screen ... :-)

Comment

• Excellent tactical maneuver.

Comment

• The official Fall roster for the football team was released today, cut and pasted from CBS 24/7

Among the notable changes compared to Michigan's spring roster: - Former running back Wyatt Shallman is listed as a linebacker
                          - Wide receiver Freddy Canteen is no longer listed on the roster
                          - Freshman tight end Devin Asiasi is listed at 6'3"/287
                          - Three different true freshmen are currently wearing the coveted #1 jersey: linebacker Elysee Mbem-Bosse, wide receiver Kekoa Crawford and tight end Nick Eubanks
                          - Redshirt freshman tight end Tyrone Wheatley Jr. is listed at 6'6"/276

Comment

• The tradition continues. University of Michigan Football, Team 137.

Looking good, guys.

Comment

• Jabril Peppers showing off the "hands" ..

Comment

• Hate those numbers even more now. Too thick.

Surprised JH will give #1 to a freshman WR.

Comment

Working...
                                X