Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha.

Comment

• Mike Weber should be M's starting RB for the next three seasons.

Comment

• No worries, Karan Higdon will be the next Chris Perry for Michigan.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If he can grow 2-3 inches and put on 30lbs, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            No worries, Karan Higdon will be the next Chris Perry for Michigan.
            I'd still like to know the story of what happened that day. Why would Harbaugh take Higdon if it would jeopardize Weber? Why would Weber back out just because of Higdon?
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No idea why Karan Higdon scared off Weber, everyone believed he was going blue then Weber commits to OSU then says M taking Karan Higdon scared him off? smh

Comment

• I don't buy he was scared off. A lot of stuff just gets repeated as rumor and taken as fact.

Comment

• It was a quote from him or someone close to him that M taking Karan Higdon made him worry about early playing time at M. smh

Comment

• The only plausible angle re Higdon is some sort of "trust" thing, but I doubt that was even real. He really liked OSU. M made its run. He was probably legitimately torn and OSU managed to keep him in the class...maybe they played on honoring his word or whatever which might have been enough. I dunno.

Higdon was always just an excuse to justify the decision, especially in-state. At least, IMO. I mean, there's no way at all HARBAUGH!!! takes Higdon if he thinks it costs him Weber. None. Zero.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nada.

Comment

• Eventually I think it was a trade of Weber for Walker, which is pretty close to even. Everyone on M's side (M insiders) expected Weber to flip for M, no idea if Higdon really cause it but that is Weber's story.

Comment

• Is that what happened? That's why Weber didn't come to M?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I still can't believe Harbaugh wasn't enough to keep him in state
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Higdon is going to get some* carries this season, excluding injuries. He is only 4th RB on the depth chart assuming Walker doesn't play this fall.

Prepare yourself.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Walker will play this fall. Higdon will get about the same amount of carries as last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X