Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I thought HARBAUGH!!!!! did a nice job of keeping the OSU score down to 4 scores.
    Heh.

To be clear, my comments regarding ufm, et.al. being in the shadow of HARBAUGH!!! relates to his dominance of the sports media.

He's a great coach, no doubt, and his track record supports that view. But that was then, this is now. He's recruiting and coaching against well established winners within CFB. To me he needs to deliver at M. Losing to both MSU and osu in the manner that his team did mitigates attempts by others to elevate him to godlike, cult status. Gives legitimate reason to pause one could say.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It matters not what you meant, sir, it matters only what you said, fairly or unfairly taken out of context.

Welcome back!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You don't want me back. As soon as I get to a key board that's not 2"?3", I'm banning you and AA for being the miscreants you both are.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• YOU ORDERED THE CODE RED??!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Christ, it is good to be King!

Greatest coach in CFB, pulls down the most cash, tallest Hog at the trough.

Keyman insurnace, worth every penny.

"So, if Harbaugh's still Michigan's head coach Dec. 6, he'll be compensated at least $9 million in 2016 -- which would be more than any head coach in the country."

The addition to Harbaugh's contract -- which comes in the form of a life insurance premium -- was signed by the coach, Michigan president Mark Schlissel and AD Warde Manuel on June 3.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              LOL at Oracle, but he's right. There's just nothing to discuss. Let's all take a posting break and come back fresh in mid-October.
              I wonder how a tin mad dog Over/Under contest would go over here, in relation to the football team?

Comment

• Do it.

Comment

• A bit of information from the submarine:

From the article, (emphasis mine) “What he’s been stressing a lot is the toughness of it," U-M tailback Drake Johnson said. "The first camp a lot of us were getting acclimated to his coaching style. But now that we’ve been under his belt for a year, (the freshmen) getting this crash course in Harbaugh-ism. I personally enjoy it. I have no problem in it. It’s definitely been an increase in intensity."

Toughness had been lacking from this program since the last few years of the Carr regime. Harbaugh has identified that problem as well, and is taking care of it.
                  Last edited by lineygoblue; August 19, 2016, 09:55 AM.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hey Stan White: I found the perfect shirt for you ...

Last edited by lineygoblue; August 19, 2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        Neither Penn State or Wisconsin are anything resembling gimmes. If those were road games, they'd be close to coin-flips. I like how M matches up with them yet I still see too many people chalk those up as easy wins.
                        The game I hear no one talking about is @ Iowa. This team should be better than last year's - if they get good QB play - but I wouldn't put a large wager on 10 wins.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hahahaha
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            The game I hear no one talking about is @ Iowa. This team should be better than last year's - if they get good QB play - but I wouldn't put a large wager on 10 wins.
                            You're getting in on a prediction that I was thinking of making Rocky.

I think winning that game in Iowa City will be tougher than beating MSU at East Lansing. I don't recall a lot of recent easy Michigan victories at Kinnick. Any time Michigan has won there (since Hayden Fry was hired) its been tough.

Comment

• Most people I've been interacting with have the Iowa game as harder than MSU. It's close though. All 3 of those games will be bitches.

Comment

• I think that Iowa will be better than MSU, but MSU will be a tougher game unless Harbaugh is able to break Dantonio's nine year streak of having his team better prepared for the game than ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X